Reaction score
Looking to do a deal on a Trophy with my Evo.

Evo 6 GSR finished in Satellite Silver on a 1999 V Reg

Very comprehensive history complete with the service book from japan showing all the history of the work carried out whilst it lived there along with recipts, vehicle hand books, certifcate of de registration, grade sheet, millage converstion certificate, and all sorts of jap stuff ** VERY RARE **

Also complete with UK history and recipts (UK service book) servicing recorded at 37k, 43k, 47k, 52k, 58k, 63k, 68k, 74k (not milles this is in klms)

Sold with tax until end of April 08 (£99 for 6mths) & mot until Jan 21st 2008.

This is NOT a standard car and includes the following

Ralliart mapped ECU
Apexi AVCR boost controller running 1.55bar at 359bhp. (approx 15-20bhp more when running methanol injection) Rolling road graphs to prove.

Further modifications include

ERL Aquamist Methanol/water injection system
Sard Fuel Pressure regulator
Forge motorsport uprated alloy actuator
ARP head bolts
255ltr Walbro Fuel pump
HKS Reloaded Induction Kit
HKS Super Dragger Exhaust
Decat pipe
Evo 9 Clutch
Evo 9 Flywheel
Greddy adjustable re circ Dump Valve
Groved brake disc's front and rear
Alloy spark plug cover
Ralliart oil cap
Alloy Breather Tank
HKS Turbo Timer
NGK BR8EIX Iridium plugs

Modifications have been thought out and planned to work together and provide a car that is easy to drive slowly, seriously fast when you want it to be and also completely and utterly reliable. Make no mistake this car will hit the limmter in 5th gear in just over a mile.

Genuinely immaculate throughout, the paint work has no scratches no stone chips, it is completely original with no accident damage. The paint has been treated with a crystal protection system which means even after a wash it looks like its been just polished. Anyone looking to buy an Evo 6 will notice (after viewing a few) that the recaro interior in most cases, ages badly with lots of wear. Either the drivers and passengers side bolsters are worn through or the seat can look shiny as the suede is worn off, in most cases both. Something my car has neither sign off.

This car is cleaner in every area than my previous car which was a 2003 STI Impreza. You really wont find better, i couldn't and i really looked!!!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Here are a few of the common ones i get tho.

Why am i selling???

A - The wife wants to drive so i need something that she can get insured on for reasonable money.

Had a few questions about running costs

A - Its a common misconception that Evos cost the earth to run.... She drinks just as much fuel as my 2003 STI did in a week, which funny enough was only slightly more expensive than the Octavia VRS i was running at the time!!

Although i expect this fuel economy is probably down to the ralliart mapped ECU.

ACY has been another question that pops up -
Back in the days of Evos being rare an AYC service was quite expensive but this is no longer the case.!! Its worth pointing out that there are 2 areas of the AYC rear diff that hold oil. A low pressure side and a High pressure side.

An ACY FULL service (low + high side) is £80 every 10,000 miles
An interval service is every 5000 miles which is £40
These prices are from Wallace Performance in Abredeen.
I would also like to point out that the high pressure side can only be done by mitsubishi or somewhere like Wallace performance. The low pressure side however, can be done yourself for less than £15, just like you would with gearbox oils..

DSCF0701-1.jpg
DSCF0700-1.jpg
DSCF0699-1.jpg
DSCF0706-1.jpg
DSCF0705-1.jpg
DSCF0704-1.jpg
DSCF0702-1.jpg
DSCF0707-1.jpg
Enjoy

Steeringwheel.jpg
Rear_seat3.jpg
Rear_seat2.jpg
Rear_seat.jpg
Pass_seat.jpg
Driv_seat2.jpg
Dash2.jpg
Dash.jpg
Actuator.jpg
Dumpvalve.jpg
Dump_valve2.jpg
Engine1.jpg
Engine2.jpg
Sard.jpg
Drive_wheel.jpg
Driv_rear_wheel.jpg
Pass_wheel.jpg
Rear_wheel_pass.jpg
Driv_seat.jpg
Driv_door2.jpg
Driv_door.jpg
Rear_doorcheck.jpg
Pass_door2.jpg
Pass_door.jpg
Pass_doorcheck.jpg
Pass_rearcheck.jpg
Front.jpg
Intercooler-1.jpg
Fron_back_close2.jpg
Fron_back_close.jpg
Driv_side_close.jpg
Pass_side_close.jpg
Pass_side.jpg
Drive_side.jpg
Driv_side.jpg
Rear.jpg
Rear_angle.jpg

Reaction score
beautiful car. Silver...exactly the same as my brothers last evo too. The 6's are the best looking. How many miles has it actually done then?

I would be seriously considering this if 1. I was 21 and could get insured, and 2. I hadn't just brought a Westfield Megabusa.

It sounds absolutely mint and you have really looked after it which is great. Best of luck.

btw, you will love the trophy if you get one too.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Now here's a thread i'd never thought i'd see :)

Nice, good luck.

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
beautiful car. Silver...exactly the same as my brothers last evo too. The 6's are the best looking. How many miles has it actually done then?

I would be seriously considering this if 1. I was 21 and could get insured, and 2. I hadn't just brought a Westfield Megabusa.

It sounds absolutely mint and you have really looked after it which is great. Best of luck.

btw, you will love the trophy if you get one too.

Cheers mate, if converted to miles i think it would be between 55-59k what does 1m = in klms? Part of the reading on the clocks is miles but most is klms.. theres a document confirming the millage when it landed on our shores too.

It is a seriously clean car... i honestly cant believe just how well its been kept all its life... there isn't even a swirl mark anywhere from polishing!!!

Megabusa- thats tidy... i've been building an WorX type9R with my mate... she only has a fireblade 919 engine tho... identical to the westfield but without the name tag!! I should really get saving for a sequential gear box with reverse... i'm not sure how i'd manage without it.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Larger than a drainpipe that 'zorst. Good luck with it - Steve @ allvehicles maybe a good bet, not sure if he's got any Trophy's in at the mo though. I've not come across many Trophy owners going to the Evo/scubby catagory.

You won't be the first to go from the evo to a Trophy though.

I'd love to take one of these around a good track, never drove a 4WD in anger.

Reaction score
Must admit my eyes were drawn straight to this thread - nice motor mate, obviously had a lot of attention to detail.

Your obviously a bit of a petrolhead - you'll love the Trophy

Reaction score
More pics of the added to my first post!!

Enjoy

Reaction score
Olliev8 said:
did you get a deal for a Trophy?

If not is your plan still to buy one?

Yeah i got one.

I actually really like it... allot. The wife is very happy with it too. (it was for her)

Reaction score
(tup) get the number posted up in the Owners Register if you haven't already and get yourself the extra star!!!!

Good on ya