Reaction score
my thoughts exactly - £20k for a clio - Have the french gone mad since being knocked out the world cup??? =D>

Reaction score
Get 2 ... I'll have one for bringing it to your attention. :D

Reaction score
2,000 quid over the standard is a lot to pay for a bit of makeup!! Let alone £20k for a clio.

Pretty but not what I'd expect for a limited edition.... I must be getting too old

Reaction score
Numbers come up then? If so I will PM you my address to where I want it delievering to. =D>

Nah your not getting old if anything the french have lost they marbles!!

Perhapsthe new catch line should be .... 'Hey Bobby what is french for Va La Skint?' :lol:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It may appeal to some but I dont see the point in this, why make a limited edition with cosmetics being the only changes, and £2/3K more! :shock:

Reaction score
The gordini marque is a brilliant opportunity pissed away by renault, it should have been the "prodrive" to Subaru or the "arbarth" to fiat!!
instead of power hikes and chassis tweaks we get fancy colours, daft stripes and extra leather. if I wanted that crap I'd have bought a mini... aghh
This was mentioned ages ago btw

Reaction score
"£20k for a Clio"

I think people need to realise how much cars cost in 2010.

Trophy was £15400 in 2005 which if you imply some inflation to with the "showroom" tax you'd get very close to £20k and you get much more for your money with the Gordini. Yes the Trophy had exensive suspension and Recaros but other than that is it pretty much poverty spec compared to a Gordini a Trophy dint even have a leather gearknob or variable wipers.

Also who pays list? My 200 comes in at £18700 and I will be paying £15241.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Have to agree with Solo junior I think renault missed a trick with the Gordini marque. PB the point everyone is making is that its two grand more than the same motor for some stripes.

Reaction score
Then maybe people should check the spec first!

Off the top of my head it has full leather, raider alloys, Bluetooth and stereo upgrade!

It has £2k of extras over a standard car

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Re: Suprised no one has mentioned this yetr

In isolation maybe the extras are worth 2k but as a difference in price between the upgrades and the oe fitted parts to a company like Reno £2k is a lot. How much extra are the wheels over those fitted to a normal 200.

Reaction score
All will cost about £30 to Renault i would of thought

Reaction score
Still a great waste of the Gordini name - leather, bluetooth, upgraded stereo, stripes - pah !!! Sports = performance not "luxury fittings" - more like pimp my ride these days; what next, chrome spinners and DVD screens in the headrests ..... Note to self: stop ranting like an old git ;-)

Youth of today ....

Falling standards....

Bloody marketing....

Humbug!!!!!!