Reaction score
I had mine done in feb and glad i did. As soon as you clean it with water it shines like you have been polishing it for a few hours. Dont know how long it should last, 6months maybe or longer

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i wouldn't touch supagard. not heard any good things about it. there's a few post on here about it.

Permagard's good though. Different polymer used so it works. I had mine done in Jan and it still comes up like new.

Reaction score
Permagard has had very good reviews; seriously consider it as an option. It also comes with a one year warranty.

O.

Reaction score
Thriller said:
Supagaurd is guaranteed for 3 years isn't it??

Wow, it will remain like it did on day one for three years?! Sounds like a miracle, not a gaurantee ;)

Reaction score
I only ask as a Trophy i'm interested in has had it applied. I have read about swirl marks can these be polished out or has the treatment got to be completly removed?

Is the owner of 450 on here?

Reaction score
i wouldnt touch supagaurd , ive had 2 cars done now , my cup andd the trophy , dont get me wrong the cup seemed to come up really well with the supagaurd but my trohpy is a diff matter , its covered in swirl marks that were intruduced by the supagaurd when it was applied badly by the dealership i got it from , it is shiney but the swirl marks make it look really crap ... it was defenaetly not prepaired prober for the supagaurd thats for sure :(

still in the process of getting it fixed ...

any1 know what will get rid of the supagaurd ?

Reaction score
Haven't had the problems mentioned with Supagard, just with the price! Some of the cars that have come through I'd say have benefitted from it having been applied. BTW. Diamondbrite is warranted for six years.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
supagard

had mine done from brand new,it does come up great with minimal effort. i foolishly thought it would make any marks easier to remove and make it more resistant to other "stuff" but the mark left on the rear hatch by a v. big bird crap has convinced me otherwise.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
P.S. can i please have my third owners star! I'm 307/500 bought Oct2005

Reaction score
It might be worth looking at the bumph about Supagard as I thought it was supposed to prevent bird mess blemishes. Some light compound might get them out, my local bodyshop gets them out for me with a mop and some G10

Reaction score
Trophy No.
supagard

Mmm did check,i couldn't see anything and i did send supagard an email asking for advice as i wasn't sure if another product might react badly. Never got a reply of course which was "irritating". but thanks