Reaction score
Cue said:
good point, matt - if you find a solution for keeping the CC etc but replacing the damn steeing wheel i think you'd have a seller lol.

You need to have a browse on Cliosport, people have been doing this for a while now ... there is also now a retrimming service available via one of the members:

Photo005.jpg

Reaction score
As Dave said Aaron 182 on Cliosport can re-trim the steering wheels and he does an exchange service I believe.......

I myself have gone for a 197 wheel as its just a nicer wheel but a lot of work to do :)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
That wheel above looks good! But I do like the 197 one just put off by the work involved getting it on the car.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
can anyone who is still a member on there get some contact details from him?

He may wish to post up on here two to increase his order book.

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing how your prices for damper refurbs turn out. Mine still haven't been done and car has done 37.5k. Though seeing as I will barely use the car between September and April it may be next spring before I get round to it!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So how did the testing go Matt?

BTW have got got a CF rear hatch as well as bonnet?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
So how did the testing go Matt?

BTW have got got a CF rear hatch as well as bonnet?

Testing went very well but my spec rears weren't available so we were testing a different setup on the rear suspension with a bit more negative camber and toe in.

My car is a bit of a carbon whore and has the bonnet, race splitter, hatch, seats and dash trims all in carbon.

Oh and we made spotlamp blanks in carbon too lol :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah, you were spotted by one of the guys here then, Wokinghan way perhaps can't remember exactly. You may see me next week as well. Lucky you :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Ah, you were spotted by one of the guys here then, Wokinghan way perhaps can't remember exactly. You may see me next week as well. Lucky you :)

I live in Bracknell so was probably out that way going to Reading or something............

Just PM me on here or email matt@stealthsport.co.uk if your popping down so I can make sure I am about :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:) May bring the 5 as it needs a bit of a run out before RTOC meet at mallory next weekend.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
:) May bring the 5 as it needs a bit of a run out before RTOC meet at mallory next weekend.

Sweet I was at Silverstone with Matt and his mate from Mushroom racing and there 5.

I am gutted I am going to Mallory with RTOC but I am already booked up on a Launch Motorsport trackday as its a charity thing at Llandow and they are a customer :)