Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondered if the trophy came with a 195 or 205 standard width of tyre from new?

Reaction score
Sorry for my stupidness but i'm looking to buy new tyres for the Trophy and i'm taking advice from previous post's to buy them from mytyres.co.uk.

Is this the right spec???

Pilot EXALTO PE2 205/45 R16 83V Rim-protection
Summer tyres
Test results
TyreTest.com
Speed V: the speed capability of this tires is up to 149 mph/240 km/h !
We only supply the tire. If there is a rim shown on the picture, it is just to symbolize.
Search for fitting station

With us only £ 79.70
Postage and packing costs are included in the price!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I also ask if anyone knows how deep the tread is on new Exaltos?

Reaction score
Yes that's the right spec, I just had a couple of those put on the front of mine the other week. I'm not 100% certain as to the tread depth when new, I meant to measure mine but I forgot! But I've seen several people say on here/CS that it's 8mm...

mytyres is a good choice, be prepared for it to take about 7 days for the tyres to arrive and make sure you find a decent local fitting station ahead of time, mytyres lets you search for a sympathetic one that does "fitting only" within a specified radius of your post code :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye - that be the one.

There's two types of 205 PE's - make sure you order the V rated one. Which it seems you have.....

Reaction score
Cue said:
aye - that be the one.

There's two types of 205 PE's - make sure you order the V rated one. Which it seems you have.....

the other speed rating is W - why does it matter if you get a W instead of V? apart from being more expensive.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it has a different density of rubber - it's slightly harder compound which means it doesn't grip as well.