Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
A gradual worsening would lead me to think it's a build up of something, somewhere. Oil, water or crud on a mechanical or electrical part. I know this doesn't narrow it down at all but its the basis of a full investigation.

Also Wd40 wasn't designed as a lube as such, although people do use it as that for no apparent reason..... It was designed as a feeing agent for rusted tooling i.e. cleaner... hence it's name Water Displacement Version 40 - it took the designer 40 goes to get it right :)

Reaction score
Possibly, however the vibration that occurs when the engine revs are built up and drop back down leads me to think its a miss fire does this sound possible ?

Reaction score
Yeah but the shaking is coming from the engine new mounts that would be stiffer would make the shake more noticeable

Reaction score
True ! Either way a correctly running engine at around 3000 rpm should not shake at all. And if the revs are increased or decreased the shaking stops which leads me to think maybe the engine is not advancing correctly at this rev band maybe ???

Reaction score
And if so ... hopefully that will be my problem solved !!