Spotted F7DSR Clio Trophy Attleborough Norfolk 25/03/16 11.00am

Reaction score
Just been out for a blat in the 5GTT and saw a red Clio Trophy parked outside a house on the new Grosvenor Park Estate just outside of Attleborough. Never seen that one before, only 6 miles from where I live, anyone's from on here?

Reaction score
Ah cool mate, you live in Norfolk too? Saw it a couple of months ago, was out of tax however didnt know it was up for sale, looked clean though. What No. is it? :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
413. She's in good shape paint and body wise. There's a few little jobs like a cracked fog light, boot struts, wipers. Just little jobs I'll get to.

shes still in Norfolk too, I'm only across near swaffham so you might see it about still

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ahh, good to hear fella I live between Wymondham & Attleborough however mostly in Norwich work etc. The Magentti Morelli boot struts are good, got a pair £21.00 delivered ;-). Random that 413 & 414 are now that close, mine originates from Inverness in Scotland and believe yours was south London way so obviously no logic or just pure coincidence as to how they were numbered/distributed.