Reaction score
its a girl thing.....before you let the other half drive the trophy...tell them to watch the curbs......not satisfied having trashed the splitter on my 996 now she's gone and done it to the trophy!

Anyone know the price of a replacement?

Reaction score
My mrs scuffed the alloy on the first day Ibrought my new car, it had only done 30 miles and she had done less than half a mile in it.

She wont be driving the Trophy when I pick it up for a while

Reaction score
the conversation went thus:-

Ooooooh like the colour, them wheels are posh, seats look like racing seats, very smart, sexy little thing isnt it, is it fast - no dear its no faster than the 1.2 i used to have :roll: . So then shes stood there with her hand out - give me the keys then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off.[/quote]

Quality :D

I let my mrs drive my Gti-6 last year whcih was stupid for a few reasons!

1. She hadnt actually passed her test yet. .
2. She wasnt insured to drive it. . .
3. She was pulling out onto a Motorway section of the A1 which is illegal for learners to drive on.
4. She pulled all the way out of the layby in 1st bouncing it off the Rev limiter goin " Ooohh it is quite fast "

"What was that luv, i cant hear you over the engine screaming"

Reaction score
There is only one other person who has drivin my car and she is a very very close friend whos taking her exams to be a driving instructor, i wont even let mum or dad take the car out.

:D

Reaction score
I let my girlfriend drive my car. Shes a fantastic driver and has a Integra Type R herself. She was all excited about the Trophy coming and, as I had yesterday with the car, has baggsied the whole of today to go out herself in it for a blast. Knocks about £100 off the insurance having her on it as well!!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i actually bought the car for my wife..... after driving it back from the dealers i thought feck this i want it, lol. It's still got her plate on it and even though its done 9.5k now (all but 200 of them by me) she still says its her car. Won't let her drive it now though because last time she drove it it came back with half the splitter missing :(,

how can a peice of plastic cost £100??????

Reaction score
I paid £140 - rip off considering you can buy a carbon fibre one for £90