Reaction score
Anyone any suggestions for a spare set of rims (15s) with slicks for track days. My understanding is that the trophy has different offset to 172/182.

Reaction score
Don't know about the offset!
I know k-tec do some lightweight 16" rims. Unsure of their weight. I'd like a set of 15's too. Probably get the 15" x 7" speedline corse as used on the clio cup racers. This way i could also hopefully source some old cheap slicks from the racers that have been used but that I could hopefully get a couple of trackdays out of them. Well thats my plan for when my dealer decides to deliver my trophy.

Reaction score
Thanks for that, makes alot of sense. I have 750 miles on mine now and it is awesome in the corners.

Reaction score
some people run the rims from the lower spec clios. They run 15" alloys and i expect youll pick up a set for not much cash. Jon_r and yozza of cliosport run em on cups but not sure how they would work on the trophy....

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've got a set of brand new never used 15" Clio Dynamique wheels with scrubbed Michelin slicks from the Clio Cup on them.

Haven't got round to using them yet, and am actually thinking of selling them if anyone is interested.

slicks.jpg

slicks640-2.jpg

Would want good money for them though (offers over £300) otherwise I'll just keep hold of them till I get chance to use them.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, not sure if he still can but Yoz used to be able to get hold of them.