Reaction score
They must be properly quick little cars? My mates cooper s works feels rapid so the GP must be a blast wih more power and less weight. Limited edition too so should be a good purchase. Apparently the bar between the rear struts is not a strut brace, just for stowing luggage? Some good clips on youtube of them whining their way round the 'ring. Go kart :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Must admit, now that the other half is driving and have a runaround which I could use for work, was thinking of one of these or a V6 within the next few years!

Enjoy it, looks v nice!

Reaction score
I think they look stunning from that angle but look a bit of a dogs dinner from the rear. Don't quite understand why they are so expensive. Would be interested to hear how they compare against the T. Presume it has runflats?

Reaction score
it has dunlop runflats, i think handling wise the trophy will still be king here, steering is heavier than my 200 but trophy still way better because of hydralic sttering as apposed to power assisted steering. then again the gp weights the same as the trophy or there abouts but has 218 bhp to play with. what the t will gain in corner gp will gain on straight. im just thankful that people make these cars and have crazy ideas and they work, no rear seats means i can get a months shopping in the boot!! :D

Reaction score
Awesome replacement choice!! This is definatly my choice come December time. I have wanted one of these since they came out but cant afford the insurance however this December when i gain an extra NCB (5 years) I shall be getting one.

How do you rate it in terms of everyday driving ie, stiffness of the suspension. I believe the run flats give a harsh ride.
How does it feel in comparison in a straight line?
I have always wondered too are the heated seats just on/off not like audi or VW 1-5?

Thanks Elliott.

Reaction score
Always wanted to drive one to see if they live up to the stupid price tag, only driven a cooper s and it was dogger but im sure these are a lot better

Reaction score
moono16v said:
Awesome replacement choice!! This is definatly my choice come December time. I have wanted one of these since they came out but cant afford the insurance however this December when i gain an extra NCB (5 years) I shall be getting one.

How do you rate it in terms of everyday driving ie, stiffness of the suspension. I believe the run flats give a harsh ride.
How does it feel in comparison in a straight line?
I have always wondered too are the heated seats just on/off not like audi or VW 1-5?

Thanks Elliott.
i only had a few miles on my test drive but seems good, steerings good and suspension ok cant tell much though until i pick it up next week. straight line speed different league, 2nd gear from 20mph is like 4th for the mini doing same speed.

Reaction score
Excellent choice =D> Everyone I know that's had one sold it because of the mpg but with cars like this why worry about mpg.

Reaction score
If my OH and I had to go down to sharing one car, this would be in the runnings due to exclusivity and performance for me and simply being a Mini for her (she has just sold hers so that I can keep the T for now..)..

Keep us posted on your thoughts once you get used to it :)

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
If my OH and I had to go down to sharing one car, this would be in the runnings due to exclusivity and performance for me and simply being a Mini for her (she has just sold hers so that I can keep the T for now..)..

Keep us posted on your thoughts once you get used to it :)

Hi Rich - for the price of a GP you can get a Trophy and Cooper and probably pay for a few yrs insurance/road tax too.

Reaction score
:lol: to be fair Mark, I meant cutting down running costs of owning two cars, rather than purchase price..