Reaction score
after so many time wasters and test pilots sold my clio trophy no 49.dont think i will really miss the car as got bored with it quite quickly.
just bought a seven seater and thinking about buying a vw R32.Just sat in one today and realised how dated the clio has become.

Reaction score
dont get me wrong the trophy is a great car i just think its starting to look tired and theres only so many times you can go round corners fast.
i have test drove a ford focus st,astra vxr,golf gti ,bmw 130 and a megane cup.the megane didnt like bumps tha astra felt cheap.the focus st was excellent and surprised me even though clarkson thinks its an asbo.the bmw was class.
if renault had made the clio 197 look a bit better and stop every 5 minutes changing the spec i would go for it.

Reaction score
Suppose it's what you want from a car. I'm keeping Ruby over the ST, VXR and GTI. Must admit, the R32 is tempting, but very expensive. If money was no object, I'd be in a debadged RS4, but as I want to carry on paying the mortgage and going on holiday...