Reaction score
Really nice and clean Trophy spotted at Snetterton circuit yesterday. Only distinguishing feature were Sparco seat belt pads. Trophy did not move all day, and was parked behind a marshalls post, so I think the owner may have been a marshall...I was there helping out in the pits for one of the Britcar teams. Excellent day :D

Reaction score
Did you leave him a note???

Nik if you read this, any chance of getting a Printable Flyer up on this site that we can all run 5 or so off, keep in our cars, at work, home etc just in case we spot another trophy?

just something that will point them in our direction? There is only so many times i will get away with posting " Go to www.cliotrophy.co.uk " on cliosport.net before they ban me. :wink:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
wigstar1 said:
Did you leave him a note???

Nik if you read this, any chance of getting a Printable Flyer up on this site that we can all run 5 or so off, keep in our cars, at work, home etc just in case we spot another trophy?

just something that will point them in our direction? There is only so many times i will get away with posting " Go to www.cliotrophy.co.uk " on cliosport.net before they ban me. :wink:

PMSL :lol: they hadn't better ban you for that, i'm quite happy to tell people about Cliosport.net on here, although most poeple will already know of it.

Yeah good idea, ill get a flyer on here to download in the next few days. Stickers are being sorted in the next couple of weeks too :D

Keep up the good work! :D

hyb

Reaction score
Flyers would be cool, beats my half ripped piece of A4 i left on one in street carpark :p

I had a load of S2ki.net ones that were really nice, i'll get 1 scanned in, it was double sided, slightly larger than a business card