Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've posted before that i'm going to get a live map done on the car when the 24k service is due, well it's only a matter of a couple of weeks off now and so was wondering who, if anyone wanted either tag along or join in - Paul of RST has mentioned he may do a discount for multiple cars.

They are based in Leeds and are recognised as one of the best Tuning places in the UK for Renaultsports. They do a bloody good service also......

Stick your name down if you're interested to attend - I DON'T HAVE A DATE FOR THIS YET!!! Just in case anyones wondering specifics of when etc.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I will almost certainly be doing this but money restraints mean it will probably be later rather than sooner, i'll be keeping an eye on this.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Julz it'll be organised for sometime early march (ish) def won't be in the next fortnight as i'm not up here any w/e til march...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Definitely interested but need to book a rr locally to get a baseline then fit the Maxogen, top mounts, discs, brakes and then sort camber and tracking.
Gonna be pushed for time as well as cash :)

What's a ballpark figure for the live map?

Also do not need to service until june.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not got specifics but £300 rings a bell, coupled with the service it'll be around the £400 mark at a guess, still a service at the dealers alone will set you back £200 now.

Reaction score
Now that I have changed from a de-cat to a sports cat and added the Maxogen I've been thinking about having my ECU reprogrammed.

I originally got mine done at Sanspeed in Bexley Heath, and have been very pleased with it. To remap my remap would cost me £100+vat, trouble is they are not open on Saturdays.

So now I'm thinking about buying the RSTuner Pro Kit from Hank at www.fastchip.nl as it works out about £160 delivered. For this you get PC software and an adaptor which plugs into the OBDII port and loads in a group n map (the same one Nik had). You then run the data logger which creates a file - send this to Hank and he will email you back a custom map suited to your car and mods.

http://www.fastchip.nl/component/page,s ... Itemid,26/

Reaction score
7MAT said:
So now I'm thinking about buying the RSTuner Pro Kit from Hank at www.fastchip.nl as it works out about £160 delivered. For this you get PC software and an adaptor which plugs into the OBDII port and loads in a group n map (the same one Nik had). You then run the data logger which creates a file - send this to Hank and he will email you back a custom map suited to your car and mods.

http://www.fastchip.nl/component/page,s ... Itemid,26/

Sorry to high jack the thread some what, but could this be live tweaked on a some rollers if you had someone good working on it?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
RS Tuning sell these direct iirc also..... I saw the prototype as GSF last year.

I like the sound of but can't stand waiting - the maxogen GB killed me, plus I like the idea of getting a RR comparios, even though it's just a token gesture.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quick update,

just spoken to Paul - servicing is still done at the old site so i may get this done seperately.

if we can find 5 people for the remap he'll knock £50 per car off the cost...

Plus I may have a few ltrs of silkolene proS going spare at a special price. Don't think i need to keep 20 odd litres lol.