Second vehicle insurance

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone insures another vehicle in addition to their Trophy. I'm considering buying a van/camper for biking/festival trips this summer and general odd jobs. Last time I had two cars on the road my no claims bonus only counted on one vehicle so I had to insure the other on a week to week basis which was pretty costly. My Trophy is currently insured through Greenlight but i dont think they will cover vans. Any advice appreciated, Cheers.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you can only use your no claims bonus on one vehicle - i'd shop around the usual on-line companies to get a comparative quote - greenlight i doubt would be competitive on vans etc.

Reaction score
Cheers folks. Hopefully I can sort something out.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I unsure the T with greenlight and they couldn't do anything on the 5 or the van, they are pretty good if you have mods or track your car but if you don't there are cheaper out there who may be able to offer some kind of multi car cover. I would steer clear of cans though, my insurance on the van jumped almost 300%, though I got it down, perhaps an estate :)