Second hand Trophy Market

Reaction score
Only seen the 2 on ebay.
Mine may be for sale mid-December if you're interested. Will have 7,500 careful miles by then. Yours for somewhere around 11k.... Unless I keep it.

Reaction score
Second hand prices seem to be between £12K and £13k, but for minimal mileage cars, haven't seen one for sale with as many as 7,500 miles yet so Chris will be breaking new ground. You working out if you can afford one to go next to the Williams'? :wink:

Chris, why you selling?

Reaction score
Not sure I will yet, Oli. Depends on the track day scene next year - if I'll have the time to do a lot of track days, I'll probably get something more track-focussed.

Otherwise, I'll be happy to keep the Trophy - great car !

Reaction score
Fair enough mate, have you got an every day car and a track car? Would you be using your more track-focussed car on the road as well? I have only got the one car so for me the Trophy is going to be my road and track car, hope it can sustain the punishment :D

Reaction score
Yes, we've got a second car for the everyday stuff, so the Trophy / its replacement are just for track days. The high mileage will be because each trackday is about a 500 mile round trip !