Reaction score
Just picked up my Trophy, would someone please explain how you operate the lumbar support on the seats? One is fully extended, the other is fully closed.

I also heard that you got a CD with the manual? Is this right? If so what's on it?

Mine's No 242 by the way.

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Hi welcom to the forum.

to answer your question about the seats they are the same as you would find with head rest you just need to give them a bit of a wack and they should go back in, to take them out put your hand under the support and pull out, they will be a bit stiff to start with but after a while they should be fine. I have mine all the way out but then again i have really long legs and the seat is as far back as it will go LOL

Reaction score
Ah the CD sorry forgot to answer that.

You should of recived a Renault Sport CD with information about the RS Range. With regards to the Trophy one you would need to request a copy from your dealership, it basically has everything you see on the RS Website.

If you are missing both of them your dealer should have them available at request.

Steve

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, I'll have a word with the dealer.

Thanks for the offer to burn me a copy, if my dealer doesn't sort me out, I'll be in touch.