Reaction score
Not literally!

Right Ladies and Gents, only one more day before i pick up my Trophy from the 'stealers' on Thursday morning! Just wondering if you have any advice on how to twist the 'stealers' arm to see if i can get anything else out of them???

I am gonna try to get the Meggy Aluminum clutch rest bought and fitted at cost! Anything else i should be goin for??? What are these different headlights everyone is changin too????

I have only given them the £500 deposit so far, so im sure i'll be in a position to bargain for a few bits before i hand over the rest of the money!

Any suggestions welcome, lets see exactly how far you can push these Sales People!

Reaction score
Go for some Mats, a spare wheel (coz u dont want to spend time mucking about with that puncture kit thingie), cargo net for boot, air freshner, proper tax disc holder...

Have a look thru the standard clio extras on the Renault website and pic your favourates!

Reaction score
Come on Peeps. . . .

I thought i'd you'd have a few more ideas than this???

Im not handing over the Cheque till i get what i want. :wink:

Only One more nights sleep till its all mine. . . Cant wait for Star number 3!

Reaction score
Right then. . . Im off. My mrs is just about to drive me to the Dealers now to collect my little Trophy :D

Dont think im going to be able to get rid of this :D

Ive been driving a 1.5 dci clio for the last 2 months :D

I'll be back with some pics and a new Star then. :D

Reaction score
Nice one mate! :D Hope it all went nice and easy at the dealership and that your :D has not disappeared! I am still smiling everytime I walk to, and from my car, just can't help looking at it! :D