Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently putting together another group buy for the Scorpion RS192 exhaust for Clio 182's / Trophy. We need 10 people in total and currently have 7. Group by discount prices currently stand at;

Full System inc decat £375 including postage and packaging (£34.90 saving)
Cat Back exhaust system £325 including postage and packaging (£44.90 saving)

Prices taken from http://www.rs192.co.uk/page1.htm

Reply or PM me if you are interested / for further details. If you're a ClioSport member you can view the group buy thread here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?725130-Scorpion-RS192-Exhaust

Reaction score
Hi,

just an update on this, we now have 10 people on the list as below;

1. Pete (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
2. Mark (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
3. Adam (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
4. Ross (Cat back exhaust system £325)
5. Joe (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
6. Ricky (Full Cat Back System Inc Decat + Postage And Packaging £375)
7. Michael (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
8. Phil (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
9. Matt - ClioTrophy Forum (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
10. Dulan - ClioTrophy Forum (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)

If anyone else is interested in this offer than please feel free to drop me a PM. we needed 10 people to make the discount possible but the more the merrier, may as well have as many people benefit from the deal as possible.

Reaction score
If they fancy chucking some spare hangers in though, I won't object, think one of mine is a bit dodgy.

Nice sound btw, not over the top and much lighter than OEM (before you even get to better flow)

Reaction score
Had a conversation with Mark today. Shipping to Germany is no problem!

Thanks for your help guys.

Reaction score
Had a conversation with Mark today. Shipping to Germany is no problem!

Thanks for your help guys.

No problem at all Max! We've got 7 people paid up now so 3 more and we'll have them delivered! 2 more people have told me they're paying within the next day or two and expecting the third by the end of the week so fingers crossed, not very long to wait at all :)

Portland, did you fit the exhaust yourself? I'm going to but not done one before so any advice would be very appreciated?

Reaction score
quick update on how this is going, only 2 more paid in to go! If anyone fancies this discount now's the time

1. Pete - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
2. Mark - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
3. Adam - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) --- PAID---
4. Ross - (Cat back exhaust system £325)
5. Joe - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
6. Ricky - (Full Cat Back System Inc Decat + Postage And Packaging £375) ---PAID---
7. Michael - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
8. Phil - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
9. Dulan - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)
10. Ed - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
11. Max - Clio trophy forum (cat back exhaust system inc postage to Germany £350) ---PAID---
12. Miles - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---

Reaction score
1. Pete - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
2. Mark - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
3. Adam - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) --- PAID---
6. Ricky - (Full Cat Back System Inc Decat + Postage And Packaging £375) ---PAID---
7. Michael - (Full Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
9. Dulan - Clio Trophy Forum (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
10. Ed - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)---PAID---
11. Max - Clio Trophy Forum (cat back exhaust system inc postage to Germany £350) ---PAID---
12. Miles - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---

One more payment to go and exhausts will be sent. If anyone else on this forum is interested drop me and PM and I'll send over the details

Reaction score
Hi Pete,

Really appreciate you going out of your way to negotiate a discount for a group buy, but it makes most sense for me to get my dampers serviced before the exhaust is replaced.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the contact details from you later in the year and arrange another group buy when I'm ready to get mine done.

Andy

Reaction score
I was looking at the price of servicing the Sachs Dampers the other day... doesn't it work out at £400 - £500 for both?! How much were Renault quoting to service them? I'd have a Trophy regardless of that cost. They are fantastic cars; wish I could stretch the budget to accommodate one.

And yeh sure, just get in touch when you're ready and I'll send over the details you need :) I'll drop a message with my mobile number now as after this group buy is all sorted and everyone's happy I doubt I'll be about the Trophy forum.

Hi Pete,

Really appreciate you going out of your way to negotiate a discount for a group buy, but it makes most sense for me to get my dampers serviced before the exhaust is replaced.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the contact details from you later in the year and arrange another group buy when I'm ready to get mine done.

Andy

Reaction score
Update for those who are in on this, the 10th person has paid in within the past hour so I've emailed the company to find out when the exhausts will be shipped. Thanks! PM me if you have any questions

9. Dulan - Clio Trophy Forum (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
10. Ed - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325)---PAID---
11. Max - Clio Trophy Forum (cat back exhaust system inc postage to Germany £350) ---PAID---
13. Giuseppe - (Cat Back Exhaust System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---

Reaction score
I was looking at the price of servicing the Sachs Dampers the other day... doesn't it work out at £400 - £500 for both?! How much were Renault quoting to service them? I'd have a Trophy regardless of that cost. They are fantastic cars; wish I could stretch the budget to accommodate one.

And yeh sure, just get in touch when you're ready and I'll send over the details you need :) I'll drop a message with my mobile number now as after this group buy is all sorted and everyone's happy I doubt I'll be about the Trophy forum.

That's the ballpark figure I've been expecting given what the other guys on here have written. Not sure about Renault TBH, I've sent an email to Cornering Force asking about options / prices.

cheers for the PM, will get in touch as and when.

Andy

Reaction score
1. Pete - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
2. Mark - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
3. Adam - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) --- PAID---
4. Ross - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325)
5. Joe - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
6. Ricky - (Cat Back System Inc Decat + postage and packaging £375) ---PAID---
7. Michael - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
8. Phil - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325)
9. Dulan - Trophy Forum (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
10. Ed - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325)---PAID---
11. Max - Trophy Forum (Cat Back System inc postage and packaging to Germany £350) ---PAID---
12. Miles - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
13. Giuseppe - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
14. Mark - Trophy Forum (Cat Back System inc. Decat + postage and packaging [Channel Islands VAT deductible] £329.98) ---PAID---

Reaction score
1. Pete - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
2. Mark - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
3. Adam - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) --- PAID---
4. Ross - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325)
5. Joe - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
6. Ricky - (Cat Back System Inc Decat + postage and packaging £375) ---PAID---
7. Michael - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
8. Phil - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325)
9. Dulan - Trophy Forum (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
10. Ed - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325)---PAID---
11. Max - Trophy Forum (Cat Back System inc postage and packaging to Germany £350) ---PAID---
12. Miles - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
13. Giuseppe - (Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---
14. Mark - Trophy Forum (Cat Back System inc. Decat + postage and packaging [Channel Islands VAT deductible] £329.98) ---PAID---​
15. Chris -
(Cat Back System inc. postage and packaging £325) ---PAID---

Reaction score
Alright chaps,

All payments have been confirmed and exhausts are on their way
smiley1.gif
I have emailed to ask if a specific delivery day can be given. The original email did say 24 hour tracked and insured delivery so just to warn you it could even possibly be tomorrow (apart from those not in England).

Good news as well for those who haven't had a chance to pay yet, Mark (Whybee) has agreed to keep the group buy open until the end of the month. So on top of that, if anyone else is interested then just drop me a PM and I'll send over all the details you need to pay.

If you can all let me know when you've received your exhausts or simply post up on this thread, that'd be grand. That way we'll all know everything's going according to plan and if there's any hiccups I can help sort them if need be.

Reaction score
Great news Pete. Were we supposed to have tracking numbers emailed ahead of delivery? If not can you please ask them to email the tracking number so we can be prepared once the status changes to "Out for Delivery?

Thanks a million.

Dulan

Reaction score
Great news Pete. Were we supposed to have tracking numbers emailed ahead of delivery? If not can you please ask them to email the tracking number so we can be prepared once the status changes to "Out for Delivery?

Thanks a million.

Dulan

Good thinking... I'll pop over an email now. Exhausts should be sent tomorrow or Wednesday, they couldn't today as had to get them all ready to be shipped.