Sachs front and rear dampers wanted.

Reaction score
Looks for a set of both dampers. Refurbished or needing refurbished, I'm not fussy. :)

as I'm not on here a lot please e mail me if you have anything suitable at k4donna@aol.com

thanks, Donna

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The rears are a non serviceable part so the best advice is to buy new, if not the Sachs from Renault then the Koni which are a little cheaper.

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I think the rears aren't too bad new, approx £200. I have been told by one company that new front sachs (which I would like to buy) could cost £3000 for the front pair if I go to Renault! :-(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep those figures are in the right ball park at least. Did your Trophy not come with the Sachs at all?

Reaction score
MarcR,

5th paragraph down on the add 'Associated Products' suspension buffer kits?

Do you know if this is the 'gaiter/bump stop and is there a part number and price ?

Thanks

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I will have a look into it and see what i can come back with.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Was down the garage today looking at my spare suspension set up and noticed i have the dust covers / bumpstops

IMG_0036.gif

The only number that are on these is EKT 28 > PUR

IMG_0034.gif

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Would you consider a offer on the spare set MarcR?

Im sorry but no, It took me a year to get these and i got them so cheap there is no way i would part with them as i know i would never get them again.

Sorry

Reaction score
Hmmm, not so good! :-( I knew it was going to be a challenge but I wasn't prepared for it to be this hard. Oh well, I will just have to keep looking. If anyone hears of anything I'd be ax trembly grateful if you could let me know. I'm not on here a lot but my e mail address is k4donna@aol.com There will be a bottle of something in it for you at least ;-)