RUSH Magazine..

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
After a particularly wild day at work yesterday, it was a delight to discover my copy of 'Rush' on the doorstep during the evening.

I chose to savour the opening over a wee nightcap late last night and as I opened the package, the scent of fresh print hit me, there's nothing quite like it and it didn't half bring back some memories. As I flicked through the magazine, page after page of great cars, great articles and some spectacular photography, I have to say being impressed by Craig's hard work and attention to detail is an understatement. I really admire Craig for taking his idea all the way to print and the result is simply stunning, the whole feel of the magazine has a uniqueness to it, the closest thing I can liken it to is EVO back in the early HM days. It's obviously been an absolute labour of love for Craig and it shows.

Rush_01.jpg

Rush_02.jpg

Rush_03.jpg

Rush_04.jpg

Rush_05.jpg

I can't wait to get stuck into reading the articles over the festive period.

Well done @Craig196 ! Chapeau Sir!

Reaction score
Nice one,great to see how well it all turned out Ed.

Congrats to Craig and his team,no doubt it was no small undertaking.
I'm looking forward to reading my copy when it arrives,with a bit of luck before the Christmas shutdown.

I really hope it's a big success for you Craig.

Chipper

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mine arrived yesterday. Great quality, nice to sit down and turn a page, instead of scrolling!

It reminded me of the times when I marked the calendar to go to the newsagents every month for the latest copy of Rallysport, or the weekly purchase of Autotrader or Motoring News, in the pre internet days!

Shame the Trophy didn’t make the cut but hopefully next time🤞🏻👍

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thank you so much for the lovely words @photo_ed, truly makes all the blood, sweat, tears and empty bank accounts worth it!

Really appreciate the support from everyone here too. Super sorry for the belated reply, I can't lie I'm struggling to keep up at the moment. I certainly have trophy plans for a future issue, I just need to decide whether that's my already existing solo review or to do something special and try and get a 5 turbo, Williams, Ph1/cup/Trophy, 200 and 220 together for a showdown