Running suspension, rear bumper

Reaction score
Hi,
I am needing front suspension to keep my car running so I can get my Sachs recondition. Preferably as cheap as possible :)

Can someone advise which ones I can get that'll for the trophy...

I am also looking for a rear bumper.

Regards,
jsgthomson

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Dampers from cup packed 182 only. You will have problems with the bolt spacing on anything else. Someone on here may have a set to sell/lend or ebay for cheapness. Think they are fifty quid or so from Renault.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rear bumper your more than likely going to have to get one sprayed. And colour match sprayed to your own cars level of fade. your finding a trophy one is tough going and also the fact that it needs to be a 182 dual exit. there is a breakers in doncaster which sells on ebay which occasionally throws trophy parts up.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies!

What do you mean by not mint? - cracks or scratches...? Is it a 'T' bumper or Clio Sport General?? Do you have any photos? Cost?

I'm guessing that is all I need for the dampers to work for a few days???

jsthomson

Reaction score
yep the sachs can be switched out for cup ones. I dont know if the sachs dust cover works with the cup shock. the cup dust cover doesnt work with the schas.. its all irrelevant if your just looking to keep it like that for a few days

chris

Reaction score
yep the sachs can be switched out for cup ones. I dont know if the sachs dust cover works with the cup shock. the cup dust cover doesnt work with the schas.. its all irrelevant if your just looking to keep it like that for a few days

chris

Ok Thanks just bought the dampers :)

Reaction score
hi - yea i guess but trying not to do that. Probably a second hand scorpion 192 or original 'T' exhaust. Nothing too noisy.

jsgthomson