Reaction score
scott said:
7MAT said:
At 51K you Trophy is nicely run in.

Just dug out my old rolling road map from Surrey Rolling Road & at 5190rpm mine was making 160bhp at the fly (this was before inlets, maxogen and RStuner map).

Will run the analazer this weekend and report back, but your Trophy sounds very healthy!

Cheers mate, just ran it again today, in the wet, and it came out at the same bhp and a extra 9nm torque@6000rpm.
Should be good to see what sort of figures you get with your mods.

Oh I forgot to add make sure you turn off traction control when running the analazer.

Reaction score
So, what's the general verdict on this RS Tuner?

Although noone seems to be getting any figures to prove it, does the car feel a lot keener? What maps are you using?

Reaction score
Sam415 said:

Although noone seems to be getting any figures to prove it, does the car feel a lot keener? What maps are you using?

I can't fault it! :lol:

I especially like the increased throttle responce and mid range torque.

Reaction score
Sam415 said:

I also cant fault it, as for proving it i havent yet seen any figures from anyone else with one.

Reaction score
After not being sure of my results from my performance analyizer, 135bhp, 170nm torque @ 6000rpm at the wheels, im now happy with it.
My old 182 FF, viper induction, magnet cat back and ktec remap used to keep up with impreza wrx no problem, bug eye shape and the facelift.
Well today a had a tussle with one of my work mates in his bug eye wrx and i pulled towards him in second and third gear from more or less a standing start, from about 10mph.:D

Reaction score
1/ Std
2/ Superchips
3/ Henks new 98Ron based on the grp n
4/ Henks custom map

Out of this lot which maps are people here using? Henks Grp N?
Is it possible to swap maps with each other just by exchanging files?

Reaction score
UPDATE:- Just took the Trophy out again with the performance analyizer, this time i tried it in the afternoon, on what looked like a very flat stretch of road and there was no wind.

First run 119.86kw and 179nm torque.
Second run 105.67kw and 169nm torque.
Third run 110.45kw and 173nm torque.

That seems more like it, 119.86kw equates to about 162 bhp. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Sam415 said:
1/ Std
2/ Superchips
3/ Henks new 98Ron based on the grp n
4/ Henks custom map

Out of this lot which maps are people here using? Henks Grp N?
Is it possible to swap maps with each other just by exchanging files?

I suppose if you got the file from superchips etc then sent it to Henk to ensure it was in the correct format it would work, could be wrong like.

Also just noticed on fastchips you can now buy a product key, think this allows you to use the box of tricks on a different car as well as still being able to use it on your own. Again i could be wrong..

Reaction score
Cue said:
how much is the product key?

50 Euro, this is what it says on the fastchips site:-

Need to program another Car ?
Provide us with your VCI hardware unlock code. You can obtain this by connecting the VCI to your PC under / about / unlock VCI / Copy to clipboard.
Send us the code by mail and we will unlock your VCI accordingly.

Reaction score
Received back today via email my final custom map from Henk, after finally sending him back another log file.

Installed the map for my drive home back from work today and the car absolutely flies, very impressed. :lol:

Reaction score
a friend has just brought this for his 182 Cup...although spoke to the guy and he said the Pro was more aimed at turbo cars so he just went for the non-pro kit.

Should be delivered this week so I can see what good it does to the car as mine just feels so so so much faster having had a remap already!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Matt X2C said:
Should be delivered this week so I can see what good it does to the car as mine just feels so so so much faster having had a remap already!

You've probably posted this info before, but what remap did you get?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Matt X2C said:

You've probably posted this info before, but what remap did you get?

A Sanspeed Custom Superchips remap

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Matt, one of the good ones from what i've heard, have you put it on the rollers since/any other feedback?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
7MAT are you able to access the same info as Scott did above on the new map?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Thanks Matt, one of the good ones from what i've heard, have you put it on the rollers since/any other feedback?

Yes, it was very very good...huge increases in performance...and at the time i was running an induction kit which was losing me so much power due to heat soak.....that was scrapped last summer for a viper and custom CAF and the car is at its best. Do want to get it RR'd again if i can just to see what its running now its at full strength!

I would recommend either Sanspeed or the RS Tuner that his thread is about...sounds very impressive. As said above in the thread, can't wait to see how it transforms my friends 182!