Reaction score
yeah it was me mate, i hope i was commited, lol, and it was carousel,

kam

Reaction score
jhlcr said:
yeah it was me mate, i hope i was commited, lol, and it was carousel,

I'll be there at the end of this month. Will see how the trophy copes.

Hired a 197 from RSR last time went, wasn't to impressed by the car but got to grips with the wet line out there.

Reaction score
i see your passanger was holding on for dear life!! :lol: yet at the same time your look like your resting your right arm on the window ledge as if on a sunday drive!!!!! Liking it!!! 8)

Reaction score
Another thought... car looks very clean, which is surprising if you've driven from the UK. Did you wash it over there?

Reaction score
Great pic, is it lowered or standard? Its obviously under load as someone else said, but looks low regardless. You don't often see pics from that angle.

Here is my Karrusell pic for a bit of competition :lol: (i did pay for it though)

a-1.jpg

Reaction score
Funny that you don't need to wear a crash helmet considering the rules in this country?

Reaction score
no i didnt clean the car and i drove it from leeds!!! car is standard, i have checked suspension as it does look low and is still very stiff, i did a 8 min 50 sec( i didnt know my passenger was timing), the car was fantastic as it always is on track :evil: , only problems, i blew exhaust off hangers and shocking brake heat as usual :D

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
Great pic, is it lowered or standard? Its obviously under load as someone else said, but looks low regardless. You don't often see pics from that angle.

Here is my Karrusell pic for a bit of competition :lol: (i did pay for it though)

a-1.jpg
the lad from frozenspeed who took yours stopped me in car park to give me his card as he said he had some good pics, waiting for email, i will buy one of them lol, im not that tight :D , there was one photographer that i kept seeing and was doing a bit of lift of overstear( well sort off) hope it was him, will put them on when i get em, going back in august if anyone fancies it? the attention the trophy gets out there is always great, one bloke came over and said "woo is that a trophy, i bet they are ace round here", i said what you got? showed me his car, M3 csl, carbon bonnet, roof and boot, stripped, cage, ap racing brakes =P~ he did not want to swap though :oops:

Reaction score
marrow said:
Funny that you don't need to wear a crash helmet considering the rules in this country?

It is not a track though, it is technically a toll-road. You don't need a helmet for toll roads here :lol:

It is odd though, I know what you mean.

Im planning on going over in October time in the Westfield and combining it with Spa.

Reaction score
wouldnt fancy it in october in a westie :would love to do spa? how much do they charge there? 300 ish as a british track day?