Reaction score
Sadly the time has come to put my V6 up for sale :(

Build number UK 175 with all the usual Clio V6 factory spec inc Xenons, sensitive wipers, etc as well as the following desired aftermarket modifications:

Pipercross Induction kit, K-Tec rear silencer & RS Tuning remap all of which make the car a bit more responsive at lower revs and the silencer gives a deeper exhaust note without being obtrusive like the OMG [smilie=cool.gif]

Also fitted are Black/smoked rear lights and a very light smoke (within legal limits) security window/privacy tints professionally fitted by Surrey Car Radio

The car is also fitted with CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser & RAC Trackstar from the factory.

Within the last 2 months the car was booked in for a full front end respray (bumper, arches & bonnet) to freshen the car up from 2+ years of stone chips - this was completed and neither myself nor the bodyshop were satisfied with the blend of the new paintwork compared to the standard factory paint still on the rear, so the car was fully resprayed (professional shell respray, windows out, etc) which was at full cost to myself to ensure a suitable paint finish - the end result is the car looks like new :D

I'm putting the car up for sale at £17,995 which i believe is a reasonable price although would be open to negotiation to offers quite close to this figure :D

Please PM me for any further information, contact details, etc :D

The registration plate is ME 04 TOY which is the original plate registered to the car.

Have all original manuals, service books, receipts for the car, etc

The car is also fully HPI clear

Also forgot to add that the car has only just passed 17k miles, has been serviced twice by Renault before i owned the car and was serviced by K-Tec Racing during my ownership, plus the car flew through its MOT this week and has tax until January '08 :D

Here are the pics
V6Ext35.jpg
V6Ext40.jpg
V6Ext42.jpg
V6Ext43.jpg
V6Ext48.jpg
V6Ext50.jpg
V6Int2.jpg
V6Int3.jpg
V6Int7.jpg

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
Very nice car mate - what would you say 0 -100 time is?
0-60 is around 5.8secs - think 100 can be reached around 12 secs?? but i may be wrong with that

Reaction score
0-100 time is a bit more than 12! More like 15, but still bloody quick for a Clio.

Saw a lovely Blue one in Albi, France, looked even cooler with a French plate.

Good Luck with the Sale

Reaction score
Steve said:
0-100 time is a bit more than 12! More like 15, but still bloody quick for a Clio.

Saw a lovely Blue one in Albi, France, looked even cooler with a French plate.

Good Luck with the Sale
Thought i was wrong when i said 12 lol Oh well never a dull moment when you press the accelerator though it just feels so much quicker than 15 :D

G

Hello Alex! It's David from the RSOC forum. I have now moved into driving French filth, so hello! Good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
David87 said:
Hello Alex! It's David from the RSOC forum. I have now moved into driving French filth, so hello! Good luck with the sale.
Hey bud - i remember your post on the RSOC not so long ago about your new car - how are you enjoying it compared to the old FRS you had :D

Reaction score
Nice one Alex - what are you replacing it with?

Quick Q - the dash strips in your car, are they gloss black or black gold in colour?

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Nice one Alex - what are you replacing it with?

Quick Q - the dash strips in your car, are they gloss black or black gold in colour?
The dash strips are black/gold Luke oh and replaced the Vee with this :D
ExigeExt21.gif

Reaction score
Very nice Alex, thats an Exige S isnt it? Not a standard Exige?

Its definitely the right kind of car to carry off the yello paint. I'd probably go for a more reserved colour myself but maybe thats just me being boring. :oops:

Couple of quick q's if you dont mind - Did you test drive both cars before deciding which one to go for? Was the extra power the only real difference? How do you find the car then - initial impressions? Is it a weekend car or in every day use?

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Very nice Alex, thats an Exige S isnt it? Not a standard Exige?

Its definitely the right kind of car to carry off the yello paint. I'd probably go for a more reserved colour myself but maybe thats just me being boring. :oops:

Couple of quick q's if you dont mind - Did you test drive both cars before deciding which one to go for? Was the extra power the only real difference? How do you find the car then - initial impressions? Is it a weekend car or in every day use?
Yes bud its the S 220 version rather than the standard Exige - has also been fitted with full sports pack and no touring pack luxuries other than leccy windows and aircon :)

Currently running the car in @ the mo - the ecu is limited to 4.5k revs for the 1st 1k miles to the 1st service so that you run the car in properly, etc and once thats done Lotus flash the ecu to remove the limit - once its past the service will be fitting a stage2 exhaust and getting the harnesses fitted for track use :D

Been using it as a daily driver so far and certainly easy enough to use same as the v6 was really :D

Reaction score
Is this an old ad., or is this black 255 still up for grabs?

The date stamps on the prior posts are 2007. With no activity since, until your enquiry. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, but I'd say it's an old advert.

Reaction score
Gordon, I fear you're right. Been sort-of looking for a black 255 for a while. But would I sell an Integrale to achieve this??