RenaultSport.co.uk

Reaction score
Oh Auds, whatever will you do, wherever shall you go?

Here, it seems. Why don't you start a 'Brainless chit-chat unplugged' on here. Sure it will do fine. Probably be a two-way conversation between you and Cue with the odd random sweeping statement from me.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve Gunnis said:

Here, it seems. Why don't you start a 'Brainless chit-chat unplugged' on here. Sure it will do fine. Probably be a two-way conversation between you and Cue with the odd random sweeping statement from me.

Steve, do you drink Ovaltine before you go to bed? :lol:

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Steve Gunnis said:

Steve, do you drink Ovaltine before you go to bed? :lol:

You've lost me. Does it make you a bit squiffy then? Not been on the sauce for a while, me.

Renaultsport is proper fucked though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Actually i think it may be the horlicks ads that use the "how do you sleep at night" thingy. :?

Kinda spoils the "joke" when you get it wrong and have to explain it :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reaction score
Steve, what's up with you?

RS is fine and a bit less random than CS unless you want to talk about women, relationship, telly and other random non-car orientated topics. Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick and need to spend more time there as I am a paying member!
I only ever post on CS for meets/spotted and that's about it!

I always visit both RS and CT and I'm not turning up on CT because RS is down. Considering a lot of us are on the 3 sites, I just thought some people may wonder what's going on.

Reaction score
Audrey 286 said:
Steve, what's up with you?

RS is fine and a bit less random than CS unless you want to talk about women, relationship, telly and other random non-car orientated topics. Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick and need to spend more time there as I am a paying member!
I only ever post on CS for meets/spotted and that's about it!

I always visit both RS and CT and I'm not turning up on CT because RS is down. Considering a lot of us are on the 3 sites, I just thought some people may wonder what's going on.

Nothing really, was only kidding. Having a little dig at Renaultsport too, there are some right cocks on there and the whole site seems to be mindless drivel unplugged now.

I'd never be nasty to you Auds, you're a Trophy girl!

Reaction score
That's a relief Steve! Sorry I'm working and a little stressed right now! :lol:

Regarding RS, :oops: I shall plead guilty! :oops:
To be honest, there has been, is and will be idiots everywhere! Nothing you can do expect ban them.

Reaction score
Well it seems that only a handful of people (about 30) who re-registered as soon as the site went down are able to post. No new registration allowed.

Either something has gone wrong or a new system is being implimented but none too smoothly.
There were talks of improving the forum so maybe this is what has happened.