Renault Product Range

Reaction score
Hi There,

Many of you probably wont of heard of us as a company, but we have an expanding product range that was prodominately Ford.

As part of our product range, we offer Renault F4R dry sump kits and throttle bodies. The dry sump kits were design for Formula Renault Championship and are proven. The Throttle bodies are a new addition to our product range, but we currently sell a lot of Duratecs, Zetecs and Honda K20 kits. The most famous being fitted to TDi North Honda Civic.

The dry sumps can be purchased seperately but I am looking to get a group buy together for the throttle body kits.

Any further questions please get in contact;

Iain.Holiday@titan.uk.net

Kind Regards,

Iain

Reaction score
Hi Mikey,

Group buy, this is heavily dependant on the amount of people. An order of 10, would offer the greatest discount and would be in the region of £100 - £300. I currently offer the throttle body kits at £1,700 (until stock lasts) and this includes; billet manifold, fuel rail, carbon trumpets, filter backing plate and throttle linkage. All that needs to be purchased is the TPS and Filter.

Regarding our website, you will notice renault does not feature within our product currently (this will change). If you are interested I will be able to email product information. Please either leave it on this post or email me.

Please see website below;

http://www.titan.uk.net

attachment.php

Attachments

• THROTTLE RENAULT F4R-2.jpg
    THROTTLE RENAULT F4R-2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
  • SS026 - Renault F4R.pdf
    913.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Peter,

I am glad you like the look of these. We spent a lot of time and money investing in the carbon trumpets and their quality.

The throttle bodies would need an aftermarket ECU, this is something we do not offer but I am looking to change. I would encourage the use of an OMEX ECU just from their value for money and functions, but there are a lot of manufactures out there to suits your needs and pocket.

Thanks,

Iain

Reaction score
Hi,

I have some interest in these, and still trying to organise a group buy.

Please get in contact or leave your name below and I will contact you.

Cheers,

Iain