Remaining Trophy numbers on 'How Many Left'

Reaction score
Boo Marc and Steve loose a star., or whatever it was called back in t'day ;) With DD it's only 20 odd a month now.;) appreciate insurance is the killer if your not actually using them.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Boo Marc and Steve loose a star., or whatever it was called back in t'day ;) With DD it's only 20 odd a month now.;) appreciate insurance is the killer if your not actually using them.

I can afford Tax & cause I'm old i have cheap insurance but the one thing i can't do is turn back the miles on the Trophy and i don't want it passing the 60K mark

Reaction score
And an unknown number have been exported, while others are dedicated track cars.

How long before we get to 299 on the road? 2020?

Reaction score
368 live and kicking. Went past 60k, just. What's the point in just looking at the blooming thing. I want to continue enjoying it!!! whilst still receiving the TLC it deserves. Oil and filter change on Saturday and off we go. I will be at the AUTOSPORT show at the NEC on Sunday!

Reaction score
Mine is not taxed or sorn.

Its sitting very happy in the garage on private land so mine won't show on how many left.

The law changed a couple of years ago and you are now breaking it even though it is on private ground, which used to be the law. I guess they are unlikely to be knocking on your door they may want to make life difficult when you do tax it.

Edit. To define

Last edited:
Reaction score
023 now at my place in the Netherlands. Bit front right damage and got it as cat B breaker.