Reaction score
Hi,
I think you have not appreciate the last mods of my trophy with the stickers (no post reply).

I hope this mods will recive some opinion ;)

I have painted my break calipers, 1 hand white, application of trophy decal, 2 hand red, trophy decal removed, the result is not bad I think.
I have changed the induction pipe, changed the steering wheel and painted in white michelin logo on the tyres.

some pics:
16.jpg
21.jpg

and the calipers work
DSC00394.JPG

DSC00398.JPG

DSC00401.JPG

DSC00405.JPG

DSC00407.JPG

DSC00415.JPG

DSC00420.JPG

DSC00428.JPG

bye
Luca

Reaction score
Hi,
thx, carbon splitter is good but not cheap, and if you touch it it's easy to break.
I prefer the flexible front splitter original by Renault sport used in clio cup :)

anyway in Switzerland we don't have the carbon splitter, I must ordert it form UK or German, it become to expensive, this flexible front splitter is ordinable by renault and it's not expensive, about 70 Euro or 120 Swiss Francs.

Bye
luca

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not normally a fan of the painted callipers but with the trophy logo it looks great. (tup)

Reaction score
spot on mate, looks wkd

get rid of the stickers and you've got a perfect Trophy there, just my humble tho :D :D

Reaction score
nice one, i like the other stickers too, suits where your going with the car, cage? :evil:

Reaction score
Nice touches there with the calipers, red caliper on there own don't really stand you out from the crowd, but those little trophy stickers set it off a treat.

If there's one thing Renault could have done from the factory to help set the Trophy even more away from the standard 182, then it was fit brembo's as standard, in a roundabout way you've got a similar look to that :wink:

Good work Luca

Chris

CMR

Reaction score
I like it! is that a milltek exhaust you have by the way Luca? Just looking through your other pictures :)

Reaction score
thankyou guys
Yes CMR I have a Milltek system (central + end), nice sound ;)

I agree with 480bhp.com, renault has forgot to fit a brembo break system as done in the new clio and megane :(

Exactly shiftspark, I like rally cars and I orient my mods in this way.

Cage? why not, maybe in the future

good night everybody
Luca

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hey Luca, just because some of us don't always comment doesn't mean that we don't take note and enjoy what you do, and would secretly like to copy. ;-)
Nice way of sorting the trophy lettering on the caliper by the way.

Reaction score
anyone done the same and painted theres red if so

what you use?
and what process?

Reaction score
Very nice Luca I like it..

I visited Switzerland on a Euro tour you have some lovely roads.. looking forward to going back again soon..

Reaction score
Hi Salem,
nice ;) yes in Switzerland we have many mountain in central side, in UK you have much more road in fantastic landscape ;)

I visited suoth UK during the last Festival of speed :D

come back soon in Switzerland, I will give you an interesting itinerary

bye
Luca