Recommended Polish etc.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Had my Trophy around 6 weeks now and I'm finally going to get round to giving it a good clean and polish etc in the next couple of days. Are Autoglym products ok or are there better options out there?

Cheers.

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Autoglym Super Resin Polish gets my vote, used it on every car I've had. Very easy to work with and leaves a nice finish. Can't go wrong for the money, but make sure you get some decent sponge applicators and microfibres for buffing, they make all the difference.

Reaction score
There are better options out there, and as with so many things you can pay more and get a 'better' product.

AG SRP does a job, as does something like AutoFinesse Tripple.

Before you polish have a good read-up on preparing the paintwork (decontaminating with some like CarPro IronX, de-tarring with something like AutoSmart Tardis, and using clay - BiltHamber is one option).

Congratulations on become a Trophy owner, enjoy it :)

Reaction score
Auto Fineness triple is good along with poor boys, chemical guys and bilt hamber.

I'm using poor boys white diamond and natty paste with dodo future amour.

Have some chemical guys bare bones on the way for the wheel arches.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
What cracks me up is the names they give to these products. Anybody would think there using them on the space shuttle.......
Its only polish and wax after all....And a bit of silicone thrown in...:grinning::grinning: