Recaro trendlines ??

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi folks.
Does anybody have any pics of the recaro trendlines without the seat covering on.
I realise these seats come in numerous different cars, EVO,s Honda type R,s etc.. Are these any different to "our" Renault recaros..
I know its a strange request, but im looking into getting a "cheap" set ,,,,if I can,,,and modding them to fit in my TVR Chimaera.
The TVR needs specifically slim seats, particular around the shoulder area,,,and was wondering if the shoulder wings on the Recoros could be modified in any way.
IE are the shoulder bits just foam or is there a metal frame around there.??
I am also going to be getting them recovered, so the condition of the covers don't need to be anything special..
Cheers.

Reaction score
I not too long ago covered in 3M carbon the back seat shell on my recaros and took some pictures. Hope this helps (and yes you can find cheaper trendline from mitsu evo or honda accord, they are the same).

You can modify easily as the covering goes over foam and plastic shell, both easy to trim

The plastic shell clips on the metal frame, the foam slips over the plastic shell as does the upholstery over it.

photo 29.JPG photo 5.JPG photo 22.JPG photo 23.JPG

Image29.JPG
Image29.jpg

Image29.JPG

Image29.JPG

Last edited: