Recaro Trendline Pretensioner Covers

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've made up a few sets of these Recaro trendline pretensioner covers, I'm not sure what covers the trophies came with from factory, but if yours have gone missing etc. these would be a good replacement, posted on CS.net already so apologies if you've already seen.
IMG_6393-min.jpeg

I've got 3 sets left, but if there's enough interest I may get some more material for another batch.

Here's a pic of them fitted (please note this was my test pair, the ones I'm sending out are sided as above, so you can have the velcro seam either pointing inward or outward):
IMG_6381-min.jpeg

£40 posted for a set, PayPal is preferred (please cover any fees), but could do a bank transfer also if you'd prefer.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've made up a few sets of these Recaro trendline pretensioner covers, I'm not sure what covers the trophies came with from factory, but if yours have gone missing etc. these would be a good replacement, posted on CS.net already so apologies if you've already seen.
View attachment 33346

I've got 3 sets left, but if there's enough interest I may get some more material for another batch.

Here's a pic of them fitted (please note this was my test pair, the ones I'm sending out are sided as above, so you can have the velcro seam either pointing inward or outward):
View attachment 33347

£40 posted for a set, PayPal is preferred (please cover any fees), but could do a bank transfer also if you'd prefer.
I’m looking for a set of these, I’ve PM’d you 👍🏻