RECARO seat - trophy stickers

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have swapped my seat subframes for the Jon fonz’s ones which are excellent. However on my old mount there is the Clio trophy sticker which my cars number on. Trying to remove it is likely to damage it so would prefer to get a couple of new ones made up..

Any ideas where is best to go so they look like the originals?

Thanks in advance

Pete

Reaction score
I'm also interested in getting some as I've got some from Jon Foz too.

Reaction score
I believe some people have managed to remove the original and relocate it, I had the Jon fonz mounts, but did not bother messing about moving them

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The only way to get new stickers for the seats is down to remanufacturing them.

Renault Sport France or RUK do not have details for what badge was on what car and they also do not have a part number for the sticker along with any details as to how many where made, who made them or where they were made.

I have been through all this with Renault UK & France around 2 years ago and after 2 months nothing.

Reaction score
Speaking for myself, and perhaps the OP too, getting someone to make a closest match possible is what I had in mind. I certainly don't expect Renault to be of any assistance for a one-off unique sticker.

I wonder if @DaveS can offer any support?

Reaction score
Agree Claude. I have found a guy called lee on the cliosport forum who thinks he can do it. I have sent him a picture so he is going to look and let me know next week.

Will post an update here and then let people know the details if they are anygood

Thanks

Pete

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks @Claude it’s something I have been meaning to look at for some time as mine is looking at little rough around the edges. Will get some pictures and details over to my guy and advise later in the week.

Reaction score
They look pretty good. I haven’t got my car here to check but how are they for a match, as I recall the genuine one is flatter and more square but the font looks right

Reaction score
I wonder when the domed ones might be back in stock... perfect stocking filler right there!

Reaction score
I bought these, they are pretty decent. Not like the originals but well made and look good

Worth it for £12

Reaction score
Anyone know a current source for these , I'm going to be fitting Jon Foz subframes soon so looking for new decals for them.