For 4 months my Trophy's been sat on the ramp looking sorry for itself. A bit of light maintenance has ended up being a full overhaul of the suspension and brake system. Thankfully, I'm not too far away from being finished now, I've just got the rear to do. This is what it looked like before.... At first I was just going to fit some new brakes, springs and dampers but as I was stripping it down i noticed it was looking a bit shabby in other places and would benefit from some additional work. The rear axle beam was particularly rusty as well as the supporting bracket so I ended up removing it and sending it off for blasting and powder coating. I've just picked it up today, it looks pretty sweet. The rear beam isn't that difficult to remove, it's secured only by 2 bolts which fit through the bushes. It does involve disconnecting the brake hose fittings where they attach to the beam, they need to be plugged straight away to stop the fluid from leaking. The fuel tank also has to be lowered in order to remove the right hand side axle beam mounting bolt. Then it pretty much comes off, it's surprisingly heavy. You can get away from having to lower the fuel tank if you remove the supporting bracket which the beam attaches too. I wouldn't recommend this as the nuts don't come off easily, one of mine got stuck and I have no choice to cut it off and fit a new one. The part number for the new bolt is 7703015200. (Picture below of the bolt). There's a few other brackets underneath which need removing and painting.. Brake pipe bracket. Axle beam supporting bracket.. Exhaust hanger..