Radio

Reaction score
Looking for a original radio code 8200409475t security code j378. I have buggered up the aux input channel on mine (doh!) and need a replacement. Had the car from new so would like to keep code original if at all possible. Dave

Reaction score
Don't really understand your post Dave. Guessing you are wanting a replacement radio, if so you won't get another with security no J378 at they are all individually coded

Reaction score
I know its a long shot but.. it's only a four digit code,mine is 7379,so worst case there are max of 9999 different codes but I doubt there are that many. I'll hold out to here if anyone has one then failing that plump for one with a different code.

Reaction score
I have tried even replaced a SMD resistor with two diodes per manual for the main chip but to no avail. I'm not 100% sure it's damaged though as I get the music when plugged in to my phone but it's distorted at all combinations of volume. Wondered if it was something to do with impedance matching of input to source. Has anyone else simply plugged their phone into the aux inputs and it worked? The damage was done (if it is damaged) when I incorrectly powered a Bluetooth adapter up using a 7905 power supply rather than a 7805. I.e. the wrong polarity! The Bluetooth adaptor was connected via a jack plug to the aux inputs.

Reaction score
To finish this saga off.... I ended up solving the problem. I bought a fully working secondhand unit with different security code and replaced its security chip with my original chip (24c64) and stickers and now the unit is a carbon copy (but aux works) of my original unit