Provisional Entitlement on Counterpart Licence

Reaction score
Just a quick question... do you all have a category 'A' Proviisonal entitlement listed on your counterpart driving licence?

I am not too sure if it is just mine or not as I had a motorbike licence in Australia which I swapped when I moved here.. but I don't have a category A on the actual card licence itself.

I was just wondering if it is standard in the UK for everyone who has a car licence to have a provisional bike licence too listed on the counterpart licence...

O.

Reaction score
wen u first apply for a licence you get to tick the boxes of wot provisional entitelment you require,

also havin a car licecnce which is cat b i believe you automatically qualify for full cat A1 licence (slow peds and hairdryers) provided you have a cbt.
so having this gives you a full A provisional (big bikes)

ive got a bike licence in cyprus and all you need to do is speak to dvla swansea n they shud sort you out

owen

Reaction score
While I don't have a bike component, on the back of my license in the '12. Codes' part it has the abbreviation CDN as I switched from my Canadian license to a UK one. Does your UK license have anything similar Ollie?

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
While I don't have a bike component, on the back of my license in the '12. Codes' part it has the abbreviation CDN as I switched from my Canadian license to a UK one. Does your UK license have anything similar Ollie?

Yup... I've got 'AUS' from my Australian transfer...

Reaction score
Re: Am i Cyproit?

owenb1983 said:
No British born and bred just lived there for a year and a half

Ahh, I see. You must have been quite tanned at the time... :)

O.