Reaction score
I remember a group of forum members went off to Prospeed in Cardiff and purchased new exhausts for their Trophy's. Are the exhausts any good? Was the service good? Would you recommend going to Prospeed?

Reaction score
As does Day too IIRC

For what it is worth I am happy with my Janspeed exhaust (not sure if you're just getting general feedback or not) :)

Cheers
O.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
corneyman said:
Are the exhausts any good? Was the service good? Would you recommend going to Prospeed?

I've had two exhausts made by them now, and loved both of them. The one on my Trophy is perfect, just the right noise and sound level. Best thing you can do to your trophy i'd say, i would hate going back to the standard exhaust now.

The service is excellent, Charlie is a funny guy, but professional too. Best thing is to give him a call, he's always happy to discuss what you want, and advise on what is best for you and the car. Exhausts are quality items, and have a lifetime warranty so you'll never have to worry about it again.

After having the exhaust by them on my 172, i had no doubt where to go for one for the Trophy. The single backbox design is excellent, looks much more tidy than the twin box designs they used to fit.

P1000520.jpg

P1000518.jpg

Dsc00307.jpg

Dsc00308.jpg

Dsc00023.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks for the information and the photos, looks good. I was going to use Hayward & Scott since I used their exhausts on two previous Imprezas but I think I'll contact Prospeed now.