Reaction score
My neighbours think that I am obsessed with cleaning the car, especially since I bought the PC and spent all weekend claybaring and polishing it.

It is so worth the effort, and the ridicule :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its just Meguiars Quick Clay and quick detailer.

Does an amazing job, particularly on the front of the car, gets all that invisible road grime and hard to shift bits of dead bug off with ease :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The clay is easy to use really, as long as you keep the surface of the car well lubed up with the quick detailer you cant really do any harm at all.

The PC polishers themselves start at about $150, then you need a 110v transformer and a few other bits to allow you to use it in the UK as it is designed for the US. Then its up to you what polishes and pads etc. you want to buy really.

Your probably looking at about £200-£250 for a good setup of polishes and waxes, and spare pads etc. But could be done for less on a budget.

Check out this thread for more info: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56111

Reaction score
I can't believe how evil bird cr@p is! :shock:

Each time i see a bit on my car I'm out there like a flash wiping it off and rinsing.... IM shocked at the marks it left on the Trophy Nik! Glad you got it sorted though!

As for cleaning, the finish on your car looks great Nik... I can't afford any electric polishers but enjoy cleaning mine by hand and It turns out ok too!! :wink: