Please sponsor me

Reaction score
My better half was pregnant with are first child.

Due to reason that we still not sure of her water broke at 19 weeks. We was told that he would not survive.

Me and the Mrs said everyday his heart is still beating we would not give up on him.

My son Reuben was born at 25 weeks on the 27th of March 2013 weighing 1lb 14oz. He spent 5 and half months in hosptial.

This was the hardest time of me and my parnter life. Without the support from the charity bliss we dont no how we could have got through the days.

We are doing a 5k buggy push around battersea park london on the 31st of May.

We are not asking for hundreds of pounds but any donation is appreciated even if a pound.

We want bliss to be able to continue to give the support to familys in this position.

Www.justgiven.com/Reuben3

Reaction score
My better half was pregnant with are first child.

Due to reason that we still not sure of her water broke at 19 weeks. We was told that he would not survive.

Me and the Mrs said everyday his heart is still beating we would not give up on him.

My son Reuben was born at 25 weeks on the 27th of March 2013 weighing 1lb 14oz. He spent 5 and half months in hosptial.

This was the hardest time of me and my parnter life. Without the support from the charity bliss we dont no how we could have got through the days.

We are doing a 5k buggy push around battersea park london on the 31st of May.

We are not asking for hundreds of pounds but any donation is appreciated even if a pound.

We want bliss to be able to continue to give the support to familys in this position.

Www.justgiving.com/Reuben3