Reaction score
Andy Sharkyuk and I went to a Clio Sport meet today, and met some old and new friends. It wasnt really the best location to take pictures and it was a little cold so we decided a nice soft drink in the pub was called for.

However on the way back we went home via the mountain roads and stopped off for a couple of photos before it got too dark.

Here are some of Andy's pictures

IMG_0001.gif

IMG_0004.gif

IMG_0002.gif

IMG_0003.gif

IMG_0006.gif

IMG_0021.gif

IMG_0020.gif

IMG_0023.gif

and here are some of my pictures

IMG_0156.gif

IMG_0147.gif

IMG_0151.gif

IMG_0145.gif

If you like the look of the roads you can always join us on the 20th April run

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd be guessing either the pennines or n/w derbyshire.... could be the lower lakes area but don't recognise the valley's for that area.

Reaction score
Cue said:
didn't realise south wales was as hilly as that.... :oops:

HILL HILL :shock: they are mountains :p :lol:

Reaction score
Cue said:
thems not mountains :D

lol you key board warrior!! you wouldnt say that in Wales they would hang you :p

although after driving the Alps everything over here feels like a hill (ooops did I say that out loud)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye, that's where i'm coming from. Oxygen will be laughing at this lol, that road that climbs up to Verbier is a beaut.

I remember the one that goes up to San Marino in Italy was pretty steep but that was a while back and my memory is pish.... besides Snowdonia is North Wales isn't it?

Reaction score
Cue said:
aye, that's where i'm coming from. Oxygen will be laughing at this lol, that road that climbs up to Verbier is a beaut.

I remember the one that goes up to San Marino in Italy was pretty steep but that was a while back and my memory is pish.... besides Snowdonia is North Wales isn't it?

I did a week touring Europe I think we did 8 countries during that week cant wait to go back again next year.. I'd post up a couple of pictures took loads but didnt go in the Trophy :oops: didnt have it then..

Yes Snowdonia is in North Wales which is where we will be going in a couple of weeks time as we are doing a 3 day Wales Tour. South Mid and North looking forward to that one too..

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd come along but these things are always organised for bank holidays or w/e's when i have to go do the in-laws thing in brum.

Reaction score
Cue said:
i'd come along but these things are always organised for bank holidays or w/e's when i have to go do the in-laws thing in brum.

No worries we are always doing meets/driving runs and weekends aways and not just in Wales, feel free to join us anytime. We always welcome like minded friendly pple just not idoits or boy races which is why we have such a strict driving code seedriving safety which seems to work well at keep the idoits away :lol: