Pics of my car

Reaction score
Back in december I spent a day with a friend of mine doing a few snaps of the car. He works for Evo/Top Gear etc doing snaps so he is not too bad! I forgot to post them here back then, so here they are now,

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Reaction score
Excellent! Is he for hire? Actually, I couldn't afford him.

Why didn't you post these straight away?!! They must have taken ages to set-up.

Edit - P.S. Your friend doesn't happen to be Andy Morgan does he?

Reaction score
by the way, anyone who is looking at matt's site, if you want to see a stupid pic of me, click on the blue bubble looking thing in the bottom row :)

Reaction score
What an excellent website, I especially like the Lamborghini/Police motorycle one and of course the DeLorean. You're very lucky having such a good photographer as your friend, you must have some pretty good prints on the wall.

Everyone, make sure you click on the link.

Reaction score
matt wants me to make it clear that he didn't process these photos, I did. Although I am better at doing it than him, he doesn't like the spot colour I did for one of them...

Reaction score
OliS said:
Excellent photos! Love the one with a bit of oppo lock! 8)

yeah me too, but there is a reason why I haven't put in any of the following photos in the sequence! :oops: :lol:

Reaction score
Superb shots. Very interested in how the shot was taken of the offside rear bumpber looking forward (external shot)....

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
Superb shots. Very interested in how the shot was taken of the offside rear bumpber looking forward (external shot)....

O.

with a rig

Reaction score
dcw@pr said:
oliie said:

O.

with a rig

I see... attached to a chase car?

Sorry... always wondered how to get such a perfect shot!

Reaction score
oliie said:
dcw@pr said:
oliie said:

O.

with a rig

I see... attached to a chase car?

Sorry... always wondered how to get such a perfect shot!

no, attached to the trophy, although it is possible to do it with the rig atatched to a chase car (see top pic)

Reaction score
Ahh.. so you attach the rig to your window? Or is it suction mounted to a body panel?

Manfrotto make a suction mount but I don' think it extends out far enough to get the shots you have...

O.

Reaction score
quality pics and web site, would love to get some moving pics of the trophy but not tht easy when you dont have the gear etc :cry: