Reaction score
Renaultsport line-up of mine and my mates cars...

Donny2007Sunday033copy.gif

Donny2007Sunday034copy.gif

Donny2007Sunday032copy.gif

i like this pic...no setup at all, car was parked exactly like this but saw the sun and had to get a pic.

matt1.jpg

and track...hundreds of pics all over the internet but here are a few.

1848TRAK60-1487.jpg

1848TRAK60-1154.jpg

Me behind Dan x2c (his cup is in the garage part of the forum)
1848TRAK60-0488.jpg

My friend Jonny's VX220 turbo...very modified!
1848TRAK60-1517.jpg

My bro's evo 9...soon to be an ultimate track car as of this saturday
1848TRAK60-1483.jpg

NT5U0895.jpg

_MG_4040.gif

_MG_4019.gif

and finally a vid of a friends Norris built Evo 7...500 bhp at the moment, but with screamer pipes :D ...listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlBIQmcrCt4

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looks like I missed a good trackday. Unfortunately i had to drop out at the last minute :(

Reaction score
Nik said:
Looks like I missed a good trackday. Unfortunately i had to drop out at the last minute :(

i was going to say that I didn't see you on the friday...although there was a trophy there on either the saturday or sunday doing a little session that I watched go around track. Dunno who that was? :?

Reaction score
Cue said:
how did it compare to the cup then? and how did it get on against the other machinery out there?

the cup is on same brakes as me, H&R's and slightly more engine tuning, but I was faster. The trophy was cornering easily as fast as my bro's evo 9 and I was flying past the civic type r's and a new golf r32. It was really fast on track actually, not too much was faster, and anything that was was either a full on track car, or was just too fast on the straights.

but what sums it up was out of the few mates who I took out over the weekend, they pretty much all said the trophy was the most fun to be in, looked very fast from the outside and my bro said '
"i honestly had more fun passengering in your car than I did driving my own car!"
That is what its about...it was amazingly fun and competitively fast on track!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
probably the first time there's been a direct comparison done, on the same track, on the same day. Well played.

Reaction score
Not the same driver though, otherwise there probably wouldn't be much in it, in fact I'd put money on the faster, H&R'd Cup.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Matt X2C said:
Nik said:

i was going to say that I didn't see you on the friday...although there was a trophy there on either the saturday or sunday doing a little session that I watched go around track. Dunno who that was? :?

I was there on the saturday and went round the track abou 2 ish

Reaction score
Steve said:
Not the same driver though, otherwise there probably wouldn't be much in it, in fact I'd put money on the faster, H&R'd Cup.

maybe, but he doesn't have adjustable damping and I do...it was clicked upto 37 most of the weekend which made cornering much faster!

but we all know its about fun, and everyone who either drove or passengered loved it so its off to abbeville in august for us all :D