Reaction score
Just thought I would show you the photos of the last ever Trophy No. 500 at the Renault F1 facility the day I picked it up

Attachments

• IMGP0647.JPG
    IMGP0647.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,388
Reaction score
Fantastic!!! The only '06 plate Trophy? :)

Have you had it on order for a while?

O.

Reaction score
Trophy

So have I :p . I got a full tour as part of the prize, I sat in Alonsos car and have some good pictures with his steering wheel :D . I am also off to Dieppe where they are made to see the factory.

Reaction score
Fantastic!!! The only '06 plate Trophy?

Have you had it on order for a while?

O.

I remember reading on here that there was another one which was unsold which was going to be registered on an 06 plate. I think it was Ash who posted as it was at a garage where his came from.

Reaction score
Smart pic, well done in winning the comp 8)

I remember reading on here that there was another one which was unsold which was going to be registered on an 06 plate. I think it was Ash who posted as it was at a garage where his came from.

they recently got rid of it to another dealer, i dont know if it was reg'd yet or not, it was quite a high number so we will see when they register on here :wink:

Reaction score
Hello Big John
Looks like I'm going to be getting my hands on your car next week. I'm going up to Leeds to have a look, any thing I should know before going up there. I take it you sold it on after winning it???.
Cheers Patrick :D

Reaction score
Patrick

I did sell it and in some wayr regret it but thats life. The Trophy is a superb little car, there was nothing wrong with it when I sold it and Chris who bought it off me is a real car enthusiast, so it will have been looked after well.

Buy it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Reaction score
Many thanks
I've sent a personnel message to you. Chris definetly seems to be a proper petrol head, looking forward to the long drive back from Leeds to London, shame it's all motorway, but I do know a few twisty roads not far from me.
Patrick :D