Reaction score
Mentioned about this in another xbox 360 thread. On Pistonheads we do a race aginst the clock each week. Last week was Back to the sun in any E class car.

This week is the 1/2 nurburg f1 circuit in any C class car. If your interested in having a laugh then give it a try. Add my gamertag (je33a) so I can see your time.

Lee

Reaction score
I've started playing Ridge Racer 6 at the moment, and want to finish off NFSMW. I'll get back into some PGR 3 soon though. Think I overdid it though at first, over 60 hours playing it. :oops:

Reaction score
i've played for about 68 hours!!!!! i spent something stupid like 300+ hours on pgr2

I've heard RR6 is pretty shit??? I've never been a fan of the RR series. I've completed NFSMW . Found that an ok game, but certainly no PGR3

Reaction score
Will try and set a time tonight. Had the gf over for the last couple of days so i've not been allowed to play xbox. arrrghhhhh.
How in the heel do you do cone challenges. I couldn't do them on number two and they seem harder on this one. Even when i follow others ghosts. And online mode, i started first, first down the straight, last out of the first corner. What is it with people using other cars as brakes.
Thats my morning rant.

Reaction score
HOW FAST ARE YOU JEZZA. 10th in the world you flash git. haha, Do you use manual gears?

Whats the link to the website with the league on. Cheers.

Lee

Reaction score
I had a go at Bark at the Sun last night. I went 7th but the lap was far from perfect, I reckon with a bit more practice I could take the top spot. Think I ran a 1.11.28

So I need to move onto the Ring half F1 track now I've beaten you on Bark at the Sun? :wink:

hyb

Reaction score
Wheres this league and who don't I have on me xbox list? :)

I think i have Jezza and Rod Street, half f1 lap says im quicker then you 2 so far so neh neh na neh neh ;P

Reaction score
sorry lads. the league in www.pistonheads.com/gassing in there you have a computer games forum. You'll see the posts PGR League. Sign up and join in.

Lee and Hyb the rules for 1/2 nurburg are no 1/2 cuts or curb jumps on the final chicane. I got 9th in the world without cutting. Everyone else in the top 10 had cut.

We are now doing Park Row in new york using b class cars. Check out pistonheads though and sign up.

Lee

Reaction score
Right, I've finally joined Pistonheads, something I've never got round to doing!!

But then looking after ClioSport keeps me busy during the day. :oops:

I'll go run a few on Park Row.

Reaction score
nice one lee :)

ducks: yes i do use manual gear.

hyb: Are you in the top 10 in the world? I was 9th in the world on 1/2 nurburg, i believe im now 10th. Remember we are doing it on Class C. I've put in some shite times in the other classes.

hyb

Reaction score
what a fool, just realised i was looking at the wrong class. Just done about 50 laps of the new track, im off by about 3/4 of a second, so fekin annoying!

Reaction score
im not online but i will post a time up if u want? but its v easy to cheat on that track, u can run v wide lines as the run off is massive on some corners,

int the enzo on nurb not sure which part 1 i did a lap of 6.20secs

Reaction score
Jamie if you want to join in the fun. Sign up to pistonheads (link above) and post in one of the PGR league threads that you want to join. They will probably ask for photo evidence to prove your time.

Get online though dude. well worth it.