Reaction score
Double points if you spot 304 between Friday morning and Monay pm between Psmouth and Oxford - I'm over, just for a long weekend :)

Reaction score
Indirect Spot!! Iain from DentWizard just arrived to do some dents in my Trophy, said he's just done some for a guy called Jeff, from the south of france, whose back for a bit, and has a MINT condition Trophy..... small word eljeffo!

Also apparently you're rocking a carbon bonnet, you got any pics as i've been toying with the idea for a while now!

Reaction score
Just got back!

Iain from dent wizard is truly a magician; I'm mega impressed by what he did and would unreservedly recommend him to you all; bloody brilliant!!

Car is now properly mint :)

have posted some pics earlier on here of the carbon lid (search on 304) - if you can't find them I'll re-post.

Reaction score
Yes he truely is a magician, amazing what some of these guys are capable of with just a few funny shaped bits of metal and a hammer! The dent on my drivers door from the guy kneeing it has completely vanished, and all the little dings on the car are almost invisible, got a push dent in my bonnet ironed out as well, Trophy looks so much happier for it!!

So is it almost impossible to find dent removal chaps in France then?

He said he's got ANOTHER Trophy to do this week as well!

Reaction score
Julz - only bolt on was the new momo wheel, which has transformed the feel of the car; no more sticky hands and a bit more space due to slightly smaller diameter. 1250 miles - totally without missing a beat, 35 mpg for the trip with a fair bit of 100mph on the French autoroutes! (with the STM's and stiffer engine and gbox mounts on the T it would have been a bit quieter in the 997, less space for exporting pork pies and swarfega though). No pagids in stock! need to pm you re. alternative suppliers and delivery to France, doh!

Badgerman; a dent man in France would either be a millionaire - as every car, literally!, is dented; or broke (more likely) as nobody gives a sheep about how their car looks! I couldn't find one anywhere. I could probably arrange a block session for Iain here for those that do care! Waiting for a good UK pro is no big deal for me as I come back every year for an MOT and some pork pies :)

ps back in the pool today, already 30 degs ;-)

Reaction score
Also, my mate wasn't around on the Saturday (his house thankfully was) but he let me have his GT3 all day, which was most kind; then Sunday morning driving in his SL55 AMG (what a great zorst) followed by a little ride in his '23 Silver Ghost when he finally turned up.

If this was the only reason, I'd do 1250 miles for a weekend like that! Are all Oxfordshire/ Gloucs types so welcoming and generous??

Rule Brittania!

Reaction score
Well, one could say they are likely to be the more wealthy, comfortable and discerning of the populace. Welcoming and generous might follow.

Then again, have you ever met an angry Cotswold landowner with a shotgun? Get orrf moy land!

This dent wizard guy sounds like one for the address book, hopefully never needed, but those supermarket trolleys can act like they are magnetised.

Enjoy the Indian summer, and Swarfega; I won't ask what you need all that slippery green gel for...

Reaction score
The swarf was apresent for a mate here - can't buy it here so it counts as bartering currency 8)

Reaction score
I'm sure he's delighted. It's top stuff. Enjoy the case of Ch Ormes de Pez 2000 he gives you in exchange.

Surely the 'fega is worth that at least; factor in the fuel costs to the UK and back and that you had to go to Halfrauds. ; )