Reaction score
Bought the Trophy and it has a third party Pioneer stereo with a removable face plate on, its a great stereo but am fed up of having to remove it all the time so the little gypsy people don't try and nick it at night.....so i am after an original Trophy CD Player(on the plus side i'll be able to use the fingertip controls behind the steering wheel again), anyone know of or where i can get one? I tried Clio Spares but they didn't have any in, so i thought i would try here...

Cheers
Chris.

Reaction score
Have you put an advert on CS and Renaultsport. There must be loads floating around somewhere where people have put in aftermarkets. C'mon guys own up!!

Reaction score
Yep, will put it on RS as soon as the site starts working again!! :lol:

But i don't use CS so i'll give that one a miss....But like you say, there must be plenty out there!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's a cinch, you should try sourcing an original radio for a 5GTT [-o<

Reaction score
I have one that I don't use - not really sure what its worth though?! If your interested just let me know and we can sort something out.

Patrick

Reaction score
pat1trophy said:
I have one that I don't use - not really sure what its worth though?! If your interested just let me know and we can sort something out.

Patrick

Patrick - Clio Spares wanted £40 delivered.....what do you reckon?

Power Ranger - how much are they new from Renault my trusty Parts Man? :wink:

Reaction score
Chris from new from Renault there expensive your looking at £306.09+vat :eek:

If you dont source it from Partrick i will have a dig round as we normally have a few lying around!

Reaction score
power ranger said:
Chris from new from Renault there expensive your looking at £306.09+vat :eek:

If you dont source it from Partrick i will have a dig round as we normally have a few lying around!

:shock: :shock: :shock: £306!!!!

I shouldn't be surprised!! Cheers for looking though matey.....will let you know how i get on. The one from Clio Spares was clearly second hand then for £40..... :D

Reaction score
Yeah I'll take £40 for it posted. If you're still interested just send me a Pm with your no.

Patrick