Ordered my trophy yesterday!

Reaction score
Just thought id say hello and that i have ordered my trophy.Ive been told I can pick it up 2 weeks today!gonna be the longest wait ever tho!I'll miss the old 172,a truely great car. :)

Reaction score
Well done Matty. You're lucky too - only two weeks' wait. :)
Ordered mine end of August, getting it next weekend, has seemed a never-ending wait! :roll:
Chris

Reaction score
Indeed, well done Matty! Done 340 miles in my Trophy now and whilst the 172 is a truely great car (I had one before the Trophy) the Trophy is a truely special car! Enjoy it when you get it. :D

Reaction score
Cheers for the replys fellas.The car was a cancelled order so thats why im getting it so quick,I could be in it on monday but im moving house and ive got to move some stuff in my car and didnt want to do that in my new toy.If its true what you say about it being a special car then roll on the 9th of october!When they have all been sold we'll try and get everyone on here together for a photoshoot with as many trophys as possible in it. 8)

amm

Reaction score
Matty said:
Just thought id say hello and that i have ordered my trophy.Ive been told I can pick it up 2 weeks today!gonna be the longest wait ever tho!I'll miss the old 172,a truely great car. :)
where did you order it from as my trophy is 3 weeks away and was ordered 1 week a go :?: :?: :?:

Reaction score
I ordered it from renault leicester,they had 3 in the compound but sadly they were all paid for!:D

Reaction score
Hi Matty! I haven't seen you around Leicester yet... I thought (and wished) I was the only one with one :wink:
I did the same as you: I moved house and did all the shifting in my poor 172, as I didn't want the Trophy get dirty.
So how is it going? :roll: You're enjoying it?