Orbisoud

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Orbisoud system wanted.

Would consider doing a deal with my BTB cat-back with the original cat and de-cat.

Ash

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Tbh if I were to sell mine I would be wanting the better part of what i paid almost 10 years ago, why don't you enquire as to the new price? With the exchange rate as it is at the moment now would be a good time to buy.

Reaction score
Tbh if I were to sell mine I would be wanting the better part of what i paid almost 10 years ago, why don't you enquire as to the new price? With the exchange rate as it is at the moment now would be a good time to buy.

I have tried getting a price from them, but it is hard work

Can't find a decent exhaust system for the trophy anywhere

You can get custom made ones, you dont have to buy pre made. I will be looking at booking mine in at btbexhausts next year

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they were helpful when I got my Clio v6 one.

I really want to hear that! It was a nice surprise hearing the T being driven/parked when I went to pick it up from being Mot'd but a V6, Mmmmmm.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I already contacted Orbisoud direct about a month or two ago about one, and the prices are as follows:

1375 euros for full system with sports cat - £986
1475 euros for the above with delivery - £1,057

Just want to see if anyone would be willing to part with theirs first. I am considering buying new if nothing materialises (which I expect it will not).

Can't find a decent exhaust system for the trophy anywhere

I have a BTB system, which is equally quite a rare system and probably the second best system after the Orbisoud, if not equally as good. Not sure why I want an Orbisoud as I am more than happy with mine, but if I manage to source an Orb then my BTB might be for sale.