Reaction score
Wow! That sounds fantastic!

I had not considered any mods to the Mario Kart before I joined this site, but now I'm very tempted...

:twisted:

Reaction score
Bunta said:
Wow! That sounds fantastic!

I had not considered any mods to the Mario Kart before I joined this site, but now I'm very tempted...

:twisted:

haha, i feel a tiny pang of guilt for introducing the site to you now! it's an expensive process once you start tinkering, just ask Neophyte!

Reaction score
Race. Soft version is no louder than stock exhaust (1dB I think) but still sounds nicer. Maybe Neophyte could post a Soft version video?

You got a Trophy Mark?

Reaction score
That does sound good - i'd like to hear it in motion through, going through the gears.

Also does anyone have any video clips of the Janspeed system to compare them in terms of sound?

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
i'd like to hear it in motion through, going through the gears.

I've heard it through the gears at Silverstone, which is exactly why I'm taking the Newhaven-Dieppe ferry to the South of France in June rather than Le Shuttle, it takes me past the factory. :D

Reaction score
Thats sold it for me! When is this group buy getting sorted then steve! lol! I need one! That is just the sound i have been looking for! None of this deep jap roar that you hear on all these saxo's and things!

Reaction score
Very nice system. Would have good to hear you pull away from the camera too..

Reaction score
That's not the race version! I had the Cupversion on my 182 and his louder and has no special tailpipes. Will post some vids later on.
I replaced it with a Milltek, but will sell the Milltek next week and replace with the Orbisoud.

Reaction score
jesske said:
That's not the race version! I had the Cupversion on my 182 and his louder and has no special tailpipes. Will post some vids later on.
I replaced it with a Milltek, but will sell the Milltek next week and replace with the Orbisoud.

That's what Orbisoud call it. I don't know how different it is to the clio cup cars though. After trying to research these and comments from Asim and Neophyte I picked up a soft version ( extra silencer) from Orbisoud. The guy showed me around. Everything else was for Ferrari's when I was there!

I'll do a lot of motorway miles so I didn't risk the race version. On the Orbisoud website someone has written a review which mentions something like heavy booming between 3 and 4K.

I'll post something up when I finally get it fitted. :D

Reaction score
I sold a few Cup versions worldwide. The difference between the Cup and street is the sportcat. The Cupversion is more freeflow than the streetversion. Therefore it has no place for the 2nd lambdasensor. Most streetversions are 87dB, Cup is mostly 95dB.
The Cupversion is also available in 87dB. For the Netherlands it used to be 87 beause 95 was too loud.

This afternoon I will try to find pics and movies of 95 system and pics of the 87 system