Reaction score
IIRC Nik had his exhaust made by prospeed so might be worth pm'ing him to see what he has to say

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Charlie @ Prospeed is a master in the exhaust dept. - custom builds them on site with high quality materials. I was down there last week again for a few touch up's after 3 years(ish) of ownership and he impressed yet again.
5 star recommendation from me.

Reaction score
Well! I have just ran up prospeed......had a cancelation on sat! got penciled in.....just not fancying the drive down lol 4hrs! Least it will get fixed! though, he said they are going to do away with the 'ball and trumpet' style and fit other flanges.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it'll make it easier to change over to decats and cats plus it's a lot tighter fit to stop leakage and noise. plus it stops the restriction after the cat/decat - all plus points. i just wish i'd had it done while i was down there, just didn't have time :(

Reaction score
I am debating either decat or sports cat? I fancy a decat but restricts me slightly when coming to sell the whole system - where a sports cat will be on plus side! as he will be cutting the 'ball & trumpet' off it won't be a 'standard' cat back system anymore.

Any ideas would be helpfull! :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the cat on the trophy is already a 200 cell not 400 cell one, i'd personally get the mod done to the standard cat and get a decat also - then you can just switch them when you need to or come to sell.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
the cat on the trophy is already a 200 cell not 400 cell one, i'd personally get the mod done to the standard cat and get a decat also - then you can just switch them when you need to or come to sell.

Thats what I'd do.

Reaction score
Spoke to charlie today and he said the cats are all the same? I said to him that I would like a sports cat - but he could tell I was undecided so he said make your mind up when you arrive and its no bother. I am only thinking that when I come to sell the exhaust (someday!) it will be easier to sell with a sports cat with the system and I keep my own OE cat. where if I got a decat made up I would have to sell the exhaust/decat and the cat all together. And I would have to buy a new cat along with a cat back system......Oh I don't know!!! lol please help