Reaction score
Full stainless exhaust, including 200 cell sports cat. Originally a mega expensive system hand built by by Orbisoud who make clio cup race exhausts. Not only does it improve the breathing of the engine, it sounds fantastic and and saves approximately 12kgs over the standard system. Would have been around £1k from K-Tec new. Offered at £500.

182_Parts011.jpg

182_Parts009.jpg

182_Parts006.jpg

182_Parts003.jpg

Reaction score
I would love to be able to justify the expense and snap this up.. But sadly I can't :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Expense is the wrong word here, the mindset should be, "blimey that's cheap for an Orbisoud, i'll buy that for myself for christmas" see easy.

Reaction score
Brilliant, love that philosophy Julz!!!

Oh and since it's been asked on another forum, and it's a very good point. These pictures were taken yesterday and are NOT from when it was new. Lap up the shine 8)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I can second that, they do come up like new when cleaned, you really will be buying a unit that will last as long as the car i suspect.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
I can second that, they do come up like new when cleaned, you really will be buying a unit that will last as long as the car i suspect.

Rear section, rather than the whole thing I suspect. There must be plenty of people out there that always wanted one of these, but wouldn't spend a grand on a new one!

Reaction score
Me being skint and tempted to sell my car, this and the maxogen would def make me keep it a lot longer! Maybe, to raise the funds i should buy a small boat and sail to somalia!!

Reaction score
Its a more than worthwhile investment and at a fantastic price. Think the words mad if you dont come to mind.

Reaction score
I got mine in June '06 and it still looks new when cleaned.
What a system! I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are exhaust systems and then there is the orbisoud!

Btw i'm quite sure it's a 200 cell Cat, not a 100. Could be wrong though.

Reaction score
asim said:
I got mine in June '06 and it still looks new when cleaned.
What a system! I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are exhaust systems and then there is the orbisoud!

Btw i'm quite sure it's a 200 cell Cat, not a 100. Could be wrong though.

You're right about the asim just my spazzy fingers!!! Changed it anyway :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That was quick :) . Do everyone a favour and weigh it before you let it go please.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Was a little worried the estimate was a little off but obviously perfect for maximum return and quick sale :lol:

Reaction score
We made a decision and it's sold now, dare say I could have started higher, especially as such a quick sale was not so important. You can just never tell! i'm happy anyway and the new owner will be i'm sure =D>

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i would be too, we both know it's worth every penny and more, it was just whether others would think the same, this time of year in these present times.